HybridZ

So my neighbor just bought some new cars...

icapture

New Rolls Royce Ghost and some new Bentley. Lets just say I stay far away from this guy when driving into our neighborhood, if on the off chance that something happens with my brakes I don't wanna be trading info with this guy.

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

Hmm.. If I bought a couple of $200K+ cars those wouldn't be on the list.. :/

200k+? The rolls is 400k+, and your right, they definitely wouldn't be first on my list. But i live in a neighborhood with fairly older folks. Cars like this feel good on their old crusty behinds.

And as for the color, I knew an insanely rich indian guy who would only buy white cars. Its a cultural thing I think. White shows dirt, and throughout the ages the ones who could wear white were of the noble class.

Edited by icapture

I am curious to see what the house looks like, from the garage it does not look all that special

I'd post the house, but I'm not all that comfortable snaping shots of a house that has $700k in cars in the garage on the internet. Just a little too close to "casing" if you know what I mean.

But the house aint nothing special. probably would sell for $800k in this market.

I'd post the house, but I'm not all that comfortable snaping shots of a house that has $700k in cars in the garage on the internet. Just a little too close to "casing" if you know what I mean.

But the house aint nothing special. probably would sell for $800k in this market.

Awe shucks! ... and I had my plane ticket in hand to pay him a visit...

I would never post a pic of a house in my area. I'm too afraid one of you fellow z'ers would sneak all the way over to western nebraska and steal a neighbors $850,000 tractor. :lol:

You have to understand that a $400,000 car doesn't impress me when I see farm tractors everyday all over the place worth more than twice what those cars are.

I never said I think specifically Hyrbdiz members would fly down to where i live and steal it. But taking pics of a neighbors house, then posting it on the internet for anyone on the planet to see isn't something I wanna do. I know I wouldn't want people taking pics of the house that my Z is stored in, then post them on a car forum, and I doubt you guys would either. Now do you see where I am coming from?

White looks good on luxury vehicles, I just dont think they look good on sports cars.

but 400k in cars? What a waste, so much nicer choices could be selected. And no if i saw one on the road i wouldnt be looking trying to take pictures.

White looks good on luxury vehicles, I just dont think they look good on sports cars.

but 400k in cars? What a waste, so much nicer choices could be selected. And no if i saw one on the road i wouldnt be looking trying to take pictures.

i agree

Edited by icapture