HybridZ

FAST & FURIOUS 5

PR280z

I just read that f&f 5 are filming some scenes here in puerto rico which is great. They start filming for 35 days some time in july. It would be nice if our Zclub(www.ZLEGENDS.com) can participate in any way.

It would be nice if our Zclub(www.ZLEGENDS.com) can participate in any way.

See about contacting them and try to get something going. Would love to see some Z's in the background. Hell, if they used an S30 Z as one of the main cars, the prices of the Z would SKYROCKET.

Edited by GodZilla

I'm not completely into the F&F movies. Some of them were cool, but mostly farfetched and unrealistic. To the extreme. A few of the cars were pretty sick though.

I would love to see an S30 in there. Like none other. Maybe an RB26 swapped one?

Or even more badass, an L28ET.

or a bunch of diesel trucks.

Doing burnouts! Do the rednecks in your area think it's cool to have their exhaust (usually ridiculously large diameter, like 8" plus) stick up behind the cab like a semi? That's the newest thing here in Nebraska since Truck Nuts

Edited by bschiltz

Doing burnouts! Do the rednecks in your area think it's cool to have their exhaust (usually ridiculously large diameter, like 8" plus) stick up behind the cab like a semi? That's the newest thing here in Nebraska since Truck Nuts

oh yeah, montana is the home of diesel ricers. they usually leave it in 1st going down the street aswell to make sure the world knows how insugnificant their package is. then they enjoy flooring it past my car with there exhaust pipe as high as my roof, so I casually pass them and it pisses them off. Ill dig out the picture when we bought a rotten box of grape fruit from cost co and shoved it in all the oversized tips we could find :P

oh yeah, montana is the home of diesel ricers. they usually leave it in 1st going down the street aswell to make sure the world knows how insugnificant their package is. then they enjoy flooring it past my car with there exhaust pipe as high as my roof, so I casually pass them and it pisses them off. Ill dig out the picture when we bought a rotten box of grape fruit from cost co and shoved it in all the oversized tips we could find :P

That's plain messed up! I am getting a cummins dually for a DD since my z is not getting done very fast. My dad drives a cummins dually as well. LMAO! Stacks are for semis not pickup truck though.

I hope an S30 is never shown in any of their movies. The only good thing that could come from having our cars featured would be more aftermarket support. But more Z's bought by little bandwagoners and destroyed. Although I doubt they'd have the dedication to work with rusted out bodies :)

See about contacting them and try to get something going. Would love to see some Z's in the background. Hell, if they used an S30 Z as one of the main cars, the prices of the Z would SKYROCKET.

We don't want that. I highly doubt having an S30 in the movie will bring any good attention to them. I think it is best they stay far away from the S30 community.

Edited by rturbo 930

From my understanding the other places they would be filming are Brazil and the state of Georgia. Not to worry the z club here in Puerto Rico are mostly 300zx,350z,370z, skylines,Silvia,240sx the majority and very few 1st gen Z classics, i would say maybe 15 more or less.