HybridZ

Aziza z in the "like a g6" music video

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G6 in this context is the jet. Not the car.

I dont really like the song to be honest. Its alright, but let just say it hasn't made its way to my ipod haha.

I hadn't heard about the song til the invite from here.

Edited by aziza z

It is great that awesome cars were used in a well done video. The sound that was going along with the blip of great cars was ......well I will leave it at that. I would of rather heard your car running, that would be music.

I like the song, but really wish there were more shots of both the Z's. They didn't actually drive your car for any of this, did they? I assume they only used your car for the stationary shots?

Nope. Didnt drive my car, it just sat and looked pretty. They did drive my bros widebody thou. Those shots of the girl in the car, are in his s30.

I hate the autotune, but whoever they hired to do their beats succeeded. Sounds very good in that aspect. I highly doubt any of the clowns in that video actually had anything to do with the actual music.

Your car looked superb though. Much better than that girls fake boobs! :lol:

well...

F.e.m. does do their own beats and all that, they are club dj's turned autotune trend whores, go figure.

car looked great though as always, and this has inspired me to put on my "drum machines have no soul" sticker back on.

I hate the autotune, but whoever they hired to do their beats succeeded. Sounds very good in that aspect. I highly doubt any of the clowns in that video actually had anything to do with the actual music.

Your car looked superb though. Much better than that girls fake boobs! :lol:

I asked her. She said they are real. hahaha.

well...

F.e.m. does do their own beats and all that, they are club dj's turned autotune trend whores, go figure.

car looked great though as always, and this has inspired me to put on my "drum machines have no soul" sticker back on.

I'd never heard of them until now. When I looked on their myspace and saw that they were touring with lady gaga i just closed the tab.

And drum machines are bomb! Well the one on the program I use is cool.

I also play real drums though.

I asked her. She said they are real. hahaha.

Like she'd admit if they were fake anyways! :D