HybridZ

Orange 240Z

Mr. kazimi

This is going to be completely subjective... I don't think anyone can recommend a level of orange... that's like asking for a recommendation on how much pie to eat. The answer, "some".

You might want to rephrase your question, i.e., "What different shades of orange have people used on their Z's"

"What shades seem to look good and what shades seem to not"

You also might want to change the title to not be so vague. One of the HBZ rules.

Other than that, Orange rocks!

Judging colors with a digitized photo that was taken with an unknown white balance, in unkown lighting, then displayed on an internet browser that may or may not be calibrated to standards, and finally illuminated on a monitor that was not calibrated, viewed in a room with random lighting.....must I go on...

Pissing in the ocean.

Besides the original Orange that came on a 1973 240Z, any other levels of orange do you recommend (color code and photos are appreciated)

Go to the Group Buy Thread for the Rota RB rims, there is a fellow in there showing off his car and I believe he is nicknamed the Halloween car, it looks awesome, I THINK around pages 10-15 but can be wrong, it is in there tho

Edited by Negligence

I'm not even sure what level of orange means, but I'm these are all good. I don't really like the nissan orange however...

I always think of lotus with blinding colors like that, they seem to be on top of things. Hard to get something like this accurately represented in pics though. I don't think these are the same though.

lotus_elise_s_40th_anniversary_official_image001.jpg

Lotus-Elise-Orange-Store-1280x960.jpg

2004-Lotus-Exige-Orange-RA-1280x960.jpg

Edited by getoffmyinternet