HybridZ

What I have had to deal with today

jc052685

I'm not going to say having a beer or two with dinner is bad, however, get caught your DONE! Without getting too political, here they can hit you for influence even under the limit.

Considering there were 3 empty bber cans and a 3 unopened I am going to have to guess those were not his intentions. I is often late to work because he is hung over from the night before.

Jeff..ouch..so is that 4.2L straight six going to be Turbo'd for an upcoming Z/ZX project?

Sounds like someone might be making Salsa at Taco Cabana's for the rest of their life. Does your company go after the employee for any damages etc etc..how much will the employee be responsible for?

Considering there were 3 empty bber cans and a 3 unopened I am going to have to guess those were not his intentions. I is often late to work because he is hung over from the night before.

First, I DO NOT drink and drive, lesson learned a long time ago.

Anyone that is willing to do that and drive a company rig is the pinnacle of irresponsible. So much disrespect.....

Now, you knew of a possible problem with this employee?

First, I DO NOT drink and drive, lesson learned a long time ago.

Anyone that is willing to do that and drive a company rig is the pinnacle of irresponsible. So much disrespect.....

Now, you knew of a possible problem with this employee?

growing up without a father around kind of taught me that lesson at the start.

generally, the people that show up late hungover are the ones you need to watch for, no matter where you work