HybridZ

Japanese Nostalgis Car Volume 04

Mayolives

I just received the new issue of Japanese Nostalgic Car magazine. Although it doesn't concentrate on Datsun/Nissan cars, the publication is great and is packed with quality pictures and information pertaining to some really fine rides. I hope they have enough consumer support to be able to continue. From what I gather, the magazine business is a tough one and I suspect their audience and subscribers are limited to not so many.

I subscribed while at the 2009 West Coast Nationals and received the first three editions there. I really enjoyed the high quality of the photography and paper it is printed on. Top quality! Equivalent to Motor Trend Classic that sells for $15.99 each. I have yet to receive a subscription sent to me so I Emailed Ben, the editor and possibly owner (the guy that sold me the subscription). He got back to me and said the magazine was having financial difficulties along with the rest of the world and was sorry for the delay. He also stated that they were in the process of mailing out the newest edition.

Glad to hear it is starting to arrive. I would highly recommend this magazine to all fans of Japanese car as it is about us; our passion, the cars we drive, the future values of these cars and the Japanese Nostalgic Car movement. Glad to hear Japanese Nostalgic Car magazine is surviving. Good luck Ben japanesenostalgiccar.com

I too was wondering if issue number 4 would make it at all. I have not received it yet, but have faith and lots of anticipation for it's arrival. I am very happy with the quality and depth of this mag, and renewed my subscription for another year a few months back, ...