HybridZ

240z Which a-arm is upside down?

I gotta say it's embarrassing that I never noticed before, but are the rear control arms symmetrical or did someone replace one of mine with the wrong side? The left a-arm has the rounded side facing the ground and the right side has the flat plate side facing the ground, wtf? Seems like the left would be correct, but I'm not sure what to make of it. When I was installing the r200 I noticed the right cv was hard to get in like there wasn't enough room, but still didn't notice and neither did anyone else ha!

post-3335-012671000 1282961499_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Previous owner or someone gave you too left arms! :lmao:

If it goes straight down the road don't worry about, just leave it, no one will be the wiser unless they crawl under your car. If the rear of your car feels like it is steering one direction or the other, (excessively crabbing down the road), then just find two right arms and swap those in and it should track fine. :wink:

Previous owner or someone gave you too left arms! :lmao:

If it goes straight down the road don't worry about, just leave it, no one will be the wiser unless they crawl under your car. If the rear of your car feels like it is steering one direction or the other, (excessively crabbing down the road), then just find two right arms and swap those in and it should track fine. :wink:

no mine has the same thing every car does they are made identical to save money from the factory

Yeah I got it. Although I read the two right seats on sundays thing like five times and am still boggled. :huh:

So basically the engineers at nissan are cheap skates, who'd have guessed

My A-Arms are the same only on days the end with y?

• 3 weeks later...