HybridZ

DIY Stage III Shift Kit Installation for S30 and S130 Jatco Autos

RB30X

On 9/10/2010 at 4:16 AM, RB30X said:

Yes auto's do limit the use of the vehicle in any racing forms except drag as you mentioned. There are the cruisers out there that have squeezed a little more horsepower from their L series and its the sloppy auto shifts letting them down. A shift kit would suit those people.

There is a famous VL turbo track car in New Zealand with a Jatco auto. Smashing down gears coming up to corners in an auto does not offer the engine braking that a manual gearbox does though.

Hello I have a 1984 Datsun 300zx turbo automatic would like 2 build up the transmission... may I please have one of your shift kits?! please contact me.. 

• 1 month later...

I have tried high and low to find a link to order this shift kit for my 240Z Automatic.

NO LUCK.

If this product is still available, then PLEASE....tell me how I may get one?

I have never seen a product that is so hard to find.

12 minutes ago, A to Z said:

I have tried high and low to find a link to order this shift kit for my 240Z Automatic.

NO LUCK.

If this product is still available, then PLEASE....tell me how I may get one?

I have never seen a product that is so hard to find.

Tell me about it. That’s why I started selling them. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Tim,

Do you have any place that sells or will modify a torque convert for a higher stall?

If not, I am wondering if a torque converter out of a 510, being a 4 cylinder.... would be smaller, and thus give me a higher stall in my 1972 240Z.

Please respond.

Thanks.

There a rebuilt torque converters available in Australia and I imagine any decent auto shop could modify yours to suit. 

I’m unfamiliar with 510’s as we didn’t have them here. I doubt their stall speed would be any higher though, and undoubtedly weaker. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...