HybridZ

RHD 260z craigslist

stravi757

You made a statement based on reasoning without EVER having driven the vehicle. It's like you're giving sex advice as a virgin. You read about it someplace, and heard this or that....and are passing it on.

Not taking sides or anything lol But that was pretty funny, just saying.

On another note, You guys are being to sensitive. I just want everyone to know there is a damn RHD Z forsale I want someone to buy it before I Do.

Cough: Or If someone wants to go halfsys on it and let me grab the engine and tranny :rolleyes:

engine and tranny is needed for the GL that is sitting in the back yard... but if you want the L28 and Automatic that is in that one...it's yours!

No use for an A/T, what I really need is a non webbed intake manifold, preferably non egr. Have any of those forsale?

Hehe I've driven a LHD on the left, and been a front seat passenger too, should I contribute? Hmmm, nah, carry on :) But in AU 2+2's are considered to be the poor relative of the svelte two seater and I have some recollection of Nissan saying in retrospect that the wheelbase to track ratio of the S30 2+2 was all wrong, it was only built to satisfy a demand.

I have a bag and a backpack when I leave, but usually THREE BIG bags on the way home. Put the back seat down and it all fits nicely. And it tows the coupe around the yard with aplomb! They do tow trailers nicer than the coupes do... From my experience that is...

It was a 'demand filler' to be sure. They would loose buyers when they had a kid. Face it, younger guys bought Z's because they didn't NEED a back seat. I bought it so I didn't have to give anybody a ride "Sorry man, 2 seater, I can only take her..."

I had a Microbus if I wanted to move big things. And then, I took the back seats out so I wouldn't have to haul around too many drunks at the end of the night. Working the hose when I got home got tedious. Friendship can only go so far, and puke on the carpet kills most of that.

I'd kill somebody if they puked in my kombi.

Kill? I'm Italian, and the revenge went something like this:

10 years to the DAY HOUR MINUTE SECOND that he puked on my floor, I called his house. When his daughter answered the phone she was told to ask her daddy 'What were you doing 10 years ago today, daddy?'

Who is that on the phone?

'He says "guess"---what were you doing 10 years ago this second daddy?'

Ten years ago, ten years ago? Hmmmm Can he give me a hint?

'The Toy starring Richard Pryor'

Hmmmmm

'Daddy, why is Bacardi and graham crackers on an empty stomach a bad idea?'

DIGHERA! GIVE ME THAT PHONE HONEY?!?!?!?!

What do you do, dude, write this shite down or what?

(hear in the background: "Mommy, what is Bacardi? Will I get sick if I eat graham crackers?"

Actually, I did, and I figured I'd scratch your brain about why you didn't listen to me and get out of my F-ing van when I told you to!

(hear in the background a little girl getting agitated "But I don't WANT to get sick mommy! I LIKE graham crackers!"

Besides, he slipped on his own slick and bashed his head on the backside of the floor as he went out on his arse...and I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself. Of course all the cheerleaders were around saying "Is that XXXXXX XXXXXX getting sick?" Hey dude, I TOLD you to go to the bathroom, if you had listened and not tried to be Joe Cool Bob Bitchen and went to the bathroom you could have puked in private and everybody would think you were still some cool drinking gawd. Now you're "XXXXX-the-Puker"---and that's going to stick. And one day, 10 years from now, you will get a phone call and I will REMIND you of this day, and make you THINK about what you did!

And I did. And his daughter gave him hell for 13 more years after that call! :lol: