HybridZ

WTB 79-80 280zx break master cylinder

aplyedmind

its brake smart guy...and have you priced one lately...in good shape, or hell 250-300+ at an auto parts place...good luck buying junk

You could buy one at the junkyard and get a rebuild kit and still be under $100.If you just ordered the MC new without the reservoirs and wired caps it would be at around $30. But I would just go with a junkyard one and rebuild it then you have the right size reservoirs and it will probably be about the same price. At my local pick and pull Brake MC's are $17

Edited by 19762802+2

its brake smart guy...and have you priced one lately...in good shape, or hell 250-300+ at an auto parts place...good luck buying junk

Please keep your negativity and 100 brake master cylinder else where Thanks :burnout:

1976 2+2

Just haven't seen any local that's all . My junk yards are tapped lately on zx's . I just wanna in working shape to get my car back home from shop .

Some one please help :D . But if your trying to charge 100 bucks Please keep it I can't take that ride as its a little steep for me right now.

And Yea I did spell Brake wrong But I was Kushed so Sue me ;) Smart guy....Gotta love California :lol:

Edited by aplyedmind

Thanks I tried em but no longer available . Still looking

I can check the local junkyard Thursday or see if they have any available brand new around here if your interested then I could ship it to you. Send me a PM if your interested, I need to go buy a seat for a Gran turismo 5 playseat I need to build anyways. :D

I can check the local junkyard Thursday or see if they have any available brand new around here if your interested then I could ship it to you. Send me a PM if your interested, I need to go buy a seat for a Gran turismo 5 playseat I need to build anyways. :D

Hope you find me one tomorrow or someone , Really need this part to drive my z . I know someone has one sitting it the wood works :)

Hope you find me one tomorrow or someone , Really need this part to drive my z . I know someone has one sitting it the wood works :)

I just checked the Inventory and I think there is a 280zx or its a 280z and they don't know what they are talking about either way, Its going to be a Win win. I will definitely check it out tomorrow and let you know. I have a busy day tomorrow, Taking out the auto, putting in a flywheel, talking to the machinist to make a RT mount. :rolleyes:

I just checked the Inventory and I think there is a 280zx or its a 280z and they don't know what they are talking about either way, Its going to be a Win win. I will definitely check it out tomorrow and let you know. I have a busy day tomorrow, Taking out the auto, putting in a flywheel, talking to the machinist to make a RT mount. :rolleyes:

Awesome Thanks again in advance

I think I have one from the 83 turbo, I'll check the shed if nobody else comes through for you.

I could use a turbo fuel pump or a 76 280Z non AC heater valve

leave me an email to remind me If nobody else comes through tomorrow

gregory.vincent@comcast.net

Greg

Rock Auto has one for $35 right here: http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

Just click on "Brake/WheelHub"...

BTW, you could get your car home by using the original MC. It will work, just be a little harder pedal is all... Also, you can use your original MC or even another one you may have that is froze up as the core. They don't care, just as long as it is somewhat close...

Good Luck!

Edited by BURLEIGH