HybridZ

works overfenders!!!!!

stony

Guest JAMIE T

Damn, those flares are HUGE. That car needs WAY bigger wheel/tire combo. He could probably stuff some 315's in the rear and some 285's in the front. I don't think I like how BIG they are really. I like the ZG flares better, then again, I'm parcial rockon.gif since I have'em on my car.

Guest Zachb55

very BIG, maybe tooo big... they almost take away from the cars beauty ya know, of course im gonna have to consider myself partial too :D cause i have a set of ZG's sitting in my garage... 2thumbs.gif

-Zach

Guest Z-rific

Those flares do look like they're on backwards, but they seem to line up with the air dam just right, so who knows?

The wheels are a good size, it's the tires that are about 50mm too narrow. I think I can hear those tires screaming "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, let go let go let go let go aaaaaaahhhhhh!!"

They should be shot for having that ugly ass wing. cuss.gif

Guest 240hybrid

I dont really dig those huge flares, their too large. I dont really care for the G-nose either. Although a coat of paint on all the body part would help and get rid of that ridiculously large rear spoiler. That car is going for $16000.00 you say??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...