HybridZ

WTB s30 with engine swap.

Darkfox11

hey all im looking for any year s30 but would prefer a 240. I am wanting one with a modern manual swap(ls,rb26,2jz). i am located in Canada so if there is one for sale up north would be a bonus but am willing to travel pretty far into the states if the seller is willing to work with a buyer from a canada. i would like a mostly complete car mechanically and would be willing to do some paintwork on it. i have a budget of around 20-25k us but seeing as how crap the Canadian doller is right now would prefer to keep it on the lower end but am willing to spend for the right car. please post on here or can email info/photos to brandfordbryce@gmail.com. Thanks hybridz!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're flexible on how the car looks, I have an early s30 with an L26 block and i believe head from a maxima.  'sort of' an engine swap!  It's $500 with title in hand.  You can spend the rest of your money on a new welder and maybe an LS.  The only problem is that it's in Gardena.  

Too much "character" for a restore but it woould make a great 'rotsun' build.  The only place where there's no rust is under the battery tray.  The grease protects the surface.  Not sure how the grease got there.  

Not parting out; if no one buys it before I fly back to Oz (and I don't think anyone will), I'll probably be sending it to the big car yard in the sky. 

If you want to make a road trip home in it, it will need an exhaust, a clutch, and balls of steel.  Pictures uploaded to imgur because I'm not sure how to do otherwise: 
Edited by Okimoto

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes I am selling my nearly complete 1972 Datsun 240z race car or drift car project. Engine (approximately 600 Hp) is a fully built sr20 Det s14 with Tomei 2.2 stroker kit as well Tomei valve train upgrade to 9000 rpm, ikea formula Independent throttle bodies, Garrett GT 35 R ball bearing turbo, titanium bored out sleeves, balanced and blueprinted engine, 5 way ported and polished heads matched to intake and exhaust manifold , IMSA wide body fiberglass body and Doors,hood , rear hatch, Arizona Z Car custom suspension, GForce dog engagement 5 spd BorgWarner T5 gearbox, 5.5 inch triple disc clutch And race flywheel, R200 3.9 to 1 Nismo LSD race differential, full custom roll cage and seam welded chassis, 16 x 12 extreme lightweight race wheels 2 sets with Goodyear racing slicks , complete Wilwood braking system 6 piston front and 4 piston rear calipers and master cylinders and pedals set. Complete fire suppression system. Corbeau racing seats and schroth 6 point harness. Fuel safe 18 gallon fuel cell in spare tire well. Email me for more pictures and questions. Over $75K invested new house purchase forces sale will sacrifice for only US$ 25,000 email Kidpalce@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

After buying my house I am back on the lookout for a quality car with a ls/2jz around 20k that is worth bringing up to Canada. or if any cars are for sale anywhere in Canada i would be very interested in as well because of how bad the exchange rate is. please feel free to message me on here or email me photos and info at brandfordbryce@gmail.com!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

have a 74 260  ly6 tr6060. cx engine and trans mount, cx headers and y pipe,  psi harness, t3 coilovers and camber plates all around, t3 r200 300zx rear end conversion with disk brakes, wildwood big brake kit up front, fuel cell. new zed findings floor pans, upgraded subframe connectors,  wheels have not been bought   runs but still needs a tune, still a ways from drivable.   Don't want to sell but life is very busy these days and i would entertain letting it go for 14k.  lots of money invested in new quality parts and labor. 

forgot to add brian tooley racing ls3 stage 2 cam with new lifters and pushrods, vvt delete cover, c6 corvette oilpan for max clearance, new aluminum radiator and fans wired up,  urethane  front air dam not installed. ZG fender flares installed but rear quarters not yet rewarded  probably some things i am forgetting but you get the idea.   this is still a project but a good deal for someone looking for just that.