HybridZ
Home Built by Jeff

Home Built Z 'Full video build'

Jeff says the cage makes it hard for tall people to fit? Shocker!? :-P

Jeff, if you haven't seen the Driven Daily S30 build, check it out on youtube. Jesse is a long time friend whom I met because of these forums, and he had a heck of a time designing a cage that works well for seat placement, and I think he's a couple inches shorter than you... 

That said, we all love the videos. Keep them coming! I know the videos help keep you on task and motivated, but they also help others stay motivated too. No Pressure....

16 hours ago, Gollum said:

Jeff says the cage makes it hard for tall people to fit? Shocker!? :-P

Jeff, if you haven't seen the Driven Daily S30 build, check it out on youtube. Jesse is a long time friend whom I met because of these forums, and he had a heck of a time designing a cage that works well for seat placement, and I think he's a couple inches shorter than you... 

That said, we all love the videos. Keep them coming! I know the videos help keep you on task and motivated, but they also help others stay motivated too. No Pressure....

He is shorter than me ;) 

Edited by Home Built by Jeff

I'd forgotten about that meetup! Thanks for the reminder of just how short Jesse is. By contrast I'm a hair under 6'. If I ever cage my 280z I think I'm going to have to cut into the  B pillar to bury the main hoop as far out as possible.