HybridZ

Rota RB 17 x 8.5 4x114.3 4mm Offset

So I decided to wait for the 17" Rota RB's to come out for my new wheels. I contacted Kim and they should be getting a set out to me in around 6 - 8 weeks for $650 shipped.

These should be a direct fit if you're running coilovers, and they may or may not require some fender rolling (no spacer/adapters needed). If you want to wait, I'll post up pic's when mine are installed.

You can contact Kim with Rota wheels at kimcosmic@juno.com. This is not a group buy, everyone is on their own to purchase individually as they see fit. AFAIK anyone that contacts them will get the same deal that I am getting.

Darn!

I figured I was going to be the first to order a set of the RB's in 17"!

Thats a good price, is that for all the possible colour combos?

Can't wait to see pictures and a detailed write up!

I'm going for the Royal Hyper Black...I think the price is the same regardless of the color.

The real issue is how long it's going to take to get them. I figured it may help get them going if they see how many people want them.

Did you have to pay in full to place your order? Are you going to run 245/40-17?

Justin

No, when I first inquired about these rims Kim told me they were back ordered until July. I then asked if I could order a set and he (or she?) replied that he would save me a set.

I am planning on running 245/40-17's, and I'm specifically looking at getting Kumho V700's.

What happened to the 16x8's. I've been waiting to see the 16" come out and now I see the 17" are coming. Tell me 17" will work with stock suspension-please. If I am missing something, please point out where the 16" are at.