HybridZ

who's car is this?

If this is an RB25, it's an first gen N/A one cause, there doesn't seem to be a bulge for the variable intake cam on the front of the timing cover nor does it seem to have a cam sensor on the said cover, which the RB would have. + the front of the valve cover seems too round to be an RB and it looks like the valve/timing cover is one piece like a chain driven engine, which the SR is but, the RB isn't.

Last but not least, as was mention earlier, the engine seems to start at the shock towers.

All of this lets me think that it's an SR and not an RB.

ya that car is awesome and is the best looking 240 I have seen in black...

Now heres another do you guys have any info on this car?

(its a video)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6465617191604514213&q=240z&total=593&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

now the looks of the black car along with the power of the other its ridiculous..

This car(s) is owned by a wonderful man name Shaw Takahashi. It is an SR20 Turbo built by Vildini Motorsports in Mission Viejo California. Car was once orange and painted black. Shaw also owns another orange S30Z with the RB25 DET pictured below. Quite an enthusiast. Regards.

I like it, but rudypoochris has a point: the Zs natural lines are kinda hidden in this car. It would look even better in a different color.

Dosquattro, I think that the bumpers, flares etc. are carbon fiber, which explains the color... :)