aziza z

DEFCON 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • LocationCosta mesa CA

Posted 10 July 2007 - 08:58 PM

thanks i got mine.
DO NOT BUY FROM JUSTIN HODGES (z force productions). Do you like s****y parts? Do you like paying too much? Do you like the chance you may not get your part? Do you like dealing with scum who will take your money and ignore you? if so, z force productions is for you. http://forums.hybrid...showtopic=78635

#43 Z-Noob

Z-Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationElk Grove, CA

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:42 PM

What stand alone wiring harness did you use?

#44 Guest_Grenade300_*

Guest_Grenade300_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:07 AM

I used one from "Current Performance Wiring". He is a seller on eBay.

Scott

#45 ziptieracer

ziptieracer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 12:52 AM

Please send me a copy.

jnklabine@cox.net

thanx man.

#46 Savage42

Savage42

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationSarasota, FL

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:10 PM

Makes me glad I ordered my custom plates before I started the project LS1280Z is all mine!

I hear ya! Glad I got my plates when I started mine, too. (put my plates as my Avatar) Definitely a great writeup and makes things a bit easier for anyone doing the swap. Rock on!

Gary Savage - http://www.Savage42.com

#47 LS2 V8 Miata

LS2 V8 Miata

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

Sharing good tech info helps everybody!

I'm interested in your approach of dealing with the T-56 master-cylinder adaptation issues.

Even though I'm not using a conversion kit, it could help me in my Miata project as well.

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
94' Laguna blue Miata-2006 Corvette LS2 V8, Ron Davis, T-56 six speed, Ground Control, Ford 8.8 IRS rear 3:73 posi FINISHED and Rippin' Around since August!! Lucky 27

#48 vrocious

vrocious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:07 AM

mate that is absolutely amazing. down here ls1/2's are huge in our locally produced cars (exported to you as the pontiac gto and i think the new one is the g8) and i want to bung one in my car as is to replace my 304 and now i want to put one in my zed too. well done on the write up

#49 jaguargt

jaguargt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGuatemala, Cental America

Posted 17 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

Hi man, thanx for sharing that info... may i have a copy... thanx
(i tried megaupload, i couldn't download the file from there)
sperez4x4@gmail.com THANX...

#50 smoorenc

smoorenc

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationLincolnton, NC

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:39 PM

We start our LS1 conversion tomorrow, THANKS! perfect timing!!
www.4moores.com/ryan

#51 slowspeed

slowspeed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationWASHINGTON

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:30 AM

Thanks for sharing that info.. I would like a copy. jz240@yahoo.com

#52 aaster

aaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

sounds good. thanks 4 the write up can u send me a copy @ drinksalotoftea@yahoo.com

#53 slowspeed

slowspeed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationWASHINGTON

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

Hi grenade I got your email for the Ls1 install, but i delate by mistake can you email it again at jz240@yahoo.com. Thank you for the info And your time.

#54 Guest_Grenade300_*

Guest_Grenade300_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2007 - 07:24 PM

You guys are killing me. Please don't ask me for a copy by posting on the thread. When you post on the thread asking for a copy, I lose track of who I have and have not sent copies to. Please go to the website the document is stored on and try to download it first. If you are having problems with the website then SEND ME A PM and I will e-mail you a copy.

By the way, now that I am back from my Army school, I will be having my exhaust redone. The exhaust was origionally done very well for what the guy had to work with, but I did not order enough angles to weld together. The result was that the exhaust was routed under the tranny leaving me about 1/2" of clearence from the ground. OOPS.

I ordered a butt-load to 45 deg angles and sat down with the guy. We drew out a plan and I will be taking it to him next week to redo it. The exhaust will be routed along the sides of the tranny this time, like it should have been in the first place. Thats what I get for rushing to get the exhaust done before I left for school.

Once this is done I will take pics and update the document accordingly.

Scott

#55 grumpyvette

grumpyvette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3566 posts
  • Locationloxahatchee florida

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:54 PM

great JOB!
" IF YOU CAN'T SMOKE THE TIRES FROM A 60 MPH ROLLING START YOUR ENGINE NEEDS MORE WORK!"

#56 Guest_money well spent_*

Guest_money well spent_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:51 PM

please send me a copy also to srt807@yahoo.com thanks ive been looking for a how 2 for a while.:icon15::icon15::icon15:

#57 Guest_Grenade300_*

Guest_Grenade300_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:01 AM

Okay guys, I made a few updates to my documentation. I clarified on the clutch master cylinder setup I used a little, added some more pics and a few paragraphs regarding my exhaust with pics. There are also a few other updates, but nothing too different from the original except for the exhaust stuff.

The link is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DYWWPRDB

Just as before; you will need to enter the code in the upper right of the screen twice before it will let you download it. Then you wait for the countdown at the bottom of the screen to reach 0 and the download will begin after you select "save" or "open".

#58 Hayabusa

Hayabusa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:26 AM

This write up only covers my experiences installing my LS1/T56 with a fuel cell, stand alone engine harness and no A/C

Hi Scott, please send the info i'll need help for my project and this would give my some valuble insight,Thanks Wallace -email is ws6854@aol.com

I need the code thanks!

#59 smoorenc

smoorenc

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationLincolnton, NC

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:50 AM

Hayabusa The code is on the link itself. Its right at the top when you click the link and the new page opens up, it says "MEGAUPLOAD CODE ---> Enter this code HERE" It's the kind that stops spambots.

280Z LS1 conversion

www.4moores.com

#60 Minotaur

Minotaur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:04 AM

I guess I am a noob when it comes to hoses. Where did you get yours? How do I search for them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users