LS3 build thread. Z-VETTE

Guest NESS89

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it me or does the rear tire look alittle narrow for the rim width?

What size rims and tires are you running btw?

Yea i went with a streatch on the tires because i wanted to see if i can fit them in with out fender flares for now. The wheels are Rota RBR 17x9.5 in the back and 17x9 in the front with 235x45x17 in the back and 225x45x17 in the front. Rears still stick out but fronts are perfectly flush with the fender. Ill get better pics as soon as can.

Heres a few new pics, so close to driving it except for the fact that i ran out of brake fluid while i was in the middle of bleeding the brakes. Hopefully tomorrow i get to test drive it.

HPIM2226.jpg

HPIM2225.jpg

HPIM2224.jpg

HPIM2222.jpg

HPIM2220.jpg

HPIM2228.jpg

By the way, where did you have your exhaust done?

Amarals Automotive in Newark, came out real good.

Heres some updated pics, finally took it out of the garage into the fresh air and drove it.:mrgreen: After a few passes up and down my street to adjust the porp. valve we went cruising through town to see how everything felt, and make sure nothing was going to fall off. The ride is awsome, super stiff like driving a floor jack, but its ok because its not going to be a daily driver as much. Now I just have to do the alignment on the front and wait for this rain to go away so i can "test" drive it more.

picsay-1265689037.jpg

IMAG0246.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

pretty awesome! I'll have to stop by some time to check it out, if you don't mind (not this weekend though). Forgot to ask what the exhaust guy charged you (since I'll need one of my own) and how come you didn't weld in the camber plates?

anyway, looks real good!

Loving it man. Any plans for paint any time soon?

Thanks, paint is the last thing on my mind though. I hope to have it painted this year, but not until i get the rollcage, subframe connectors, fender flares, and engine bay bracing done, then ill do take it all apart and take it to paint.

pretty awesome! I'll have to stop by some time to check it out, if you don't mind (not this weekend though). Forgot to ask what the exhaust guy charged you (since I'll need one of my own) and how come you didn't weld in the camber plates?

anyway, looks real good!

I kinda know the guy that owns the place so he hooked it up, but if you go and ask him im sure he'll be able to give you a good deal on it. And these are the Ground control camber plates, theyre bolt in not like the AZC ones that you weld.

any rubbage on the rears?

Nope, none at all, theres like 1" clearance from the fender and the tire, its close but no rubing.

Is that a catalytic converter?

Nope not cat, its a flowmaster resinator, it was a little to loud with the Corsa muffler so i had to put this in to quite it down a bit. Now it sounds a lot better for street driving.