Jump to content
HybridZ

MONZTER

Members
  • Posts

    832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    34

Everything posted by MONZTER

  1. MONZTER

    050805_017

    not much stock left to the intake for the NA b-car. roughed out
  2. MONZTER

    Rear_Sub-Frame

    pro-e drawings and actual parts
  3. MONZTER

    Rear_Strut

    pro-e drawings and actual parts
  4. MONZTER

    rear_Assm

    pro-e drawings and actual parts
  5. MONZTER

    Front_Strut1

    pro-e drawings and actual parts
  6. MONZTER

    Front_Rotor_Hat

    pro-e drawing
  7. pro-e drawing of front caliper mounts
  8. MONZTER

    Front_Assm

    pro-e drawings and actual parts
  9. MONZTER

    Engine_RT_Front_3-4

    never ran it, still have it
  10. never ran it, still have it, but sold the turbo and stock exhaust manifold,
  11. MONZTER

    Complete_Assm

    I have completly modeled the 240z suspension in Pro-E
  12. pro-e drawings, cool view
  13. MONZTER

    chasis_2

    A-car chassis, perfect and all seams tig welded
  14. MONZTER

    Chasis_1

    being able to swivel the chassis 360degrees sure makes life easy
  15. Hi LLave, I tried to send you an e-mail with the STEP file but it will not accept my user name or password. Can someone explain to me the proper way to send a file to someone. Thanks
  16. Hi The merge collecter assembly, T-3 Flage, header flange, as well as one of the primaries were done in Pro-E. Are you looking for native files? if so do you have wildfire 3.0 as Pro files are not backwards compatable. Can you use a STEP file? Let me know and I can e-mail them directly to you. I can only ask that you use them for learning and not selling. All my parts I design are for my personal enjoyment and 1 offs. All my parts I do are done in 3-D on the computer first. Here is a rear strut with a disk conversion for an AP 2 piston caliper (same as a Lotus Esprit Front) using 300zx turbo axle shaft, bearings, parking brake and rotor. I guess thats a different page topic, sorry
  17. The primaries are 26" long from port exit to merge collector. This length and the diameter as well as the volume of the merge collectors was determined by Burns Stainless, and their software called X-Design http://www.burnsstainless.com/Xdesign/xdesign.html All of the stainless was purchased there, a bunch of good guys
×
×
  • Create New...