HybridZ

Movie: "Love the Beast"

JSM

I got the DVD, stoopid me! Wrong Region, and PAL to boot.

Oh, wait, region-free DVD player, all is well...

Best quote:

"You would think as he got more money he would buy something better, but he still drives the same piece of shite..." :D

Interesting comment Leno made about how if Bana had built the car he wouldn't have wrecked it, I think Dr Phil says something similar in the movie. It was a sweet car, my favorite Australian import is still the V-8 interceptor from Mad Max and Road Warrior though...those Falcon XB GTs are hot!

Yeah, the 'it's someone else's car' comment was pretty good. It may be yours, from history...but you lost your connection when you started farming it all out. It was subtle, but it was an awakening that no matter how much money you have, it doesn't mean you can hurt the ones you love.

The car must be rebuilt... As was said in the movie: "you owe it to yourself, and the car..."

Eric's mate, trying to buy the 80's time capsule off the other guy "Name your price!"

Paraphrased Reply: "Oh, I can't, I'd wake up one day and start drinking andtaking drugs if I sold it!"

Note the Tasmanian locals, T has a reputation for keeping breeding a family affair, cruel and probably just a bit out of date, still :D That targa stuff makes us circuit playboys look ***, some of the incar video of the top runners is damm scarey, hitting just one tree at say 200kph means goodbye nurse, no run off areas, no armco. It happens too, mainly with Porsches for some reason :(

Edited by 260DET