HybridZ

15/16 Master Cylinder Rebuild kit

i've been trying to get mine rebuilt. according to carquest, napa, and o'reileys, they are out of stock in the whole country. the only place seemed promising was rock auto.

i'm having mine shipped to cardone to see if they can rebuild it in house.

Thanks for responding ! I'll see what rock auto can do for me, thanks !

That's a "NOGO" Ghostrider ! Rock Auto doesn't have it either ! But like you said they have a rebuild service by Cardone for $31.79, I may go that route.

Edited by Daz

I just went on Rock Auto and found ONE available. I ordered it. Now it says none found. We will see if they come through.

Yeah, I actually spoke with them cause they're computer says they have it but the personel can look deeper and they told me they cannot get it and that the manufacturer doesn't supply them anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

The rebuild kit arrived from Rockauto and I measured the pistons. One of them measures 15/16" ad the other measures 7/8". I don't have mine apart but the numbers seem right on this rebuild kit.

Pics ?

Here are Rock Auto options that MIGHT work? These are for the 1984 720 truck 2.4L 2389cc L4 2BBL. !! NOT SURE IF THEY WORK ON ZX MASTERS !! They look similar. Please confirm if they work for you.

DORMAN Part # TM351674 {#46011C7025}

RAYBESTOS Part # MK1674

These masters are becoming harder and harder to find. If the rebuild kits are going by the wayside then we are in trouble. I havent found any parts stores who still carry them. A few months back I was trying to track down a master and was able to get one from a member here for only $55. He rebuilt it and had he caps replated. I actually felt bad about the price being so low(he named the price) so I gave him a little more cash.