HybridZ

Who needs roads

mutantZ

Honestly I think the tire marks would look awesome in the room. Figure it this way, if he's basically building a man cave anyway, why not put tiremarks on the floor? Adds to the ambiance. ****, if anything he INCREASED the value of his home.

That man is awesome.

I knew a guy who bought an old storefront outside Chicago. Big Building... Really bad area, but the front was boarded up, and he entered through the roll up back doors. He was paraplegic, and it allowed him to roll his wheelchair right out of the van. Had the kitchen over in one corner, living room was 'over there'... he parked the van close to the 'kitchen' bedroom was not really enclosed at all. Had a bunch of exotic birds that lived 'all over'... More than once we drove go-karts in the place. Ever seen a hand--control go-cart? He was a really neat guy, lost the use of his legs in a car accident when he was 17. He figured he lived in such a crappy place nobody would ever think to rip him off where he lived. I think any of the winoes in the area just thought he was a drug dealer or something.

In that place, that Cobra could actually get up some speed. I think we could reach 30mph in the karts if you handled the arc along the back wall correctly. Man he got pissed when I ran through the living room across the carpet to 'shortcut' the circuit we agreed upon. To see guys in F1 doing it now always makes me hear clear as day: "I SAID DON'T RUN OVER THE FU*KING CARPET TONY!" :D

I went by the Eraring Power Station (Eraring/Dora Creek Australia), after they are done with the upgrade, they will make 2.88GW...

Google Earth it, you will see what it takes to generate 2.88 GW from coal! :huh:

I went by the Eraring Power Station (Eraring/Dora Creek Australia), after they are done with the upgrade, they will make 2.88GW...

Google Earth it, you will see what it takes to generate 2.88 GW from coal! :huh:

2.88 gigawatts!!!

s18830_DOC%20BROWN.jpg

Edited by Leon

LOL. GLad I'm not the only one that thought BTTF when I saw the thread title.

(but it's 1.21 gigawatts)

Great Scott! You're correct that it's 1.21GW, but I was going off of TD's post ;) . I should've quoted him...

Edit: quote put in above!

Edited by Leon