HybridZ

Enkei PF01 Wheels

I originally wanted the RPF1s but, after talking to the factory, I found out that there wasn't enough clearance between the spokes and my rear calipers. My rear calipers stick out a full inch farther than the wheel face. The PF01s are made with extra clearance for big calipers. Now I'm glad it worked out that way. Here's a side view of the right rear.

Mike Mileski

Tucson, AZ

post-116-048940000 1317870527_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I did use 8" springs but 10" would have worked too. The closest point between the tire and strut is at the lower spring seat ring. My 9" rear wheels have a 48mm offset. I needed a 35mm offset for the front but they only made a 45mm in the bolt circle I needed so I used that wheel with a 10mm spacer. Front and rear fit perfect with no rubbing at all. I even think that a 275/40 would fit on the rear but the 265s are just fine.

Mike Mileski

Tucson, AZ

I did use 8" springs but 10" would have worked too. The closest point between the tire and strut is at the lower spring seat ring. My 9" rear wheels have a 48mm offset. I needed a 35mm offset for the front but they only made a 45mm in the bolt circle I needed so I used that wheel with a 10mm spacer. Front and rear fit perfect with no rubbing at all. I even think that a 275/40 would fit on the rear but the 265s are just fine.

Mike Mileski

Tucson, AZ

What size tires did you use. I'm interested in the height too. Those wheels look great. I have been considering doing this very thing but was planning on rpf1's. May change my mind now. I'm looking for how wide a tire can be put under stock fenders. Thanks, logr