HybridZ

z meets in san jose or bayarea?

Sugee_S30_Z

I moved to the San Jose area about a year ago. I wanted to know if there are any in the area? I’m originally from the Los Angeles area. Where we have car meets everywhere. If anyone knows of any meets in the area let me know. Btw I’m a happy driver of a 71 240z. If no one can think of any. I want to start my own car meet (Midnight_Z_Club) all Z’s 510s 240sx infinity’s and others Nissan's welcome. Then I would just need to think of a place to meet up.We could have BBQ's canyon run days etc. That sounds like a plan. What do you guys think? ☆☆ ^_^ ☆☆

• 2 weeks later...

As many of the Northern Cal Z owners know, Gollum has been organizing a Meet & BBQ for several years now. He recently started the West Coast Datsun Club on Wild About Cars (www.wildaboutcars.com) Membership is free and it's a great place for info and news. Tech Manuals are being added as fast as we get them and there's a lot there for Z car owners as well as other brands. It is not intended to take away from this great forum but is another source of good stuff for all. Thanks to Gollum for his dedication and effort.

• 4 weeks later...

so I decided a great place to meet up would be. Its also close to panda express and Togo's Jamba juice bayarea_midnight_z car_meet

in & out burger

2950 E. CAPITOL EXWY

SAN JOSE, CA 95148

on Thurs nights sound good? Is that OK with everyone? I will meet up with anyone that shows up I will be there.. all Nissan's welcome!!!

see are page on facebook

so I decided a great place to meet up would be. Its also close to panda express and Togo's Jamba juice bayarea_midnight_z car_meet

in & out burger

2950 E. CAPITOL EXWY

SAN JOSE, CA 95148

on Thurs nights sound good? Is that OK with everyone? I will meet up with anyone that shows up I will be there.. all Nissan's welcome!!!

see are page on facebook

That sounds cool. Pretty far from me, but once I get the Z going I'll probably come sometimes, is it acctually gonna be at midnight, or is that just the name? Would be cool to have a marin meet thing too, but I think I'm just about the only person on here who lives in marin...

That sounds cool. Pretty far from me, but once I get the Z going I'll probably come sometimes, is it acctually gonna be at midnight, or is that just the name? Would be cool to have a marin meet thing too, but I think I'm just about the only person on here who lives in marin...

not sure yet.. I will be there this next Thurs at 11 what times is good for you all?let me know..