HybridZ

im BACK!

big-phil

Hey guys I'm sorry that I'm never on here like I used to be. HYBRID Z, taught me everything i know about Z cars. the truth is since I got an iPhone I really don't get on the computer at all but Hybrid Z has always been hard for me with the iPhone to get on and see updates.

Anyway I've been battling with the thought of putting the RB 30 in my Z I think I'm going to do it so I'm probably going to be selling turbo parts but I can't say for sure that I am right now but anyway I just want to say I'm Gonna try to be on here more and be more seen, and give my info and input on stuff........and look at replies to topics I start, then never come back to. Sorry

Your Z buddy, Philip smith aka BIG-PHIL

By the way when I put that RB 30 in my Z......... you guys better look out that's going to be a bad *****

Who is Big Phil and why is he back?

Hahaha...................good to see you online Phil.......I thought maybe you went to lock-up since your eyes were getting much more red in your vids,lol. I'm considering the 30 as well.........my 26 has been sitting an a rolling cart for 5 years or more now, SINFUL I tell ya' !

See look I'm replying thank you for the replies guys I will video everything that has to be done with the swap of the RB 30 and Joel yes if you could get back to me with just a couple answers on questions for the swap.

I'll also try to make the Z car meet Thursday and I will drive the RB 30 240 SX