HybridZ

Trunk Mounting and Very Wide Roads

NewZed

Saw this ad this morning, thought it was amusing - http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/2966182616.html

Text -

1976 280z Lots Of Custom *** MUST SEE*** - $1200 (PDX)

Date: 2012-04-18, 4:57PM PDT

Reply to: 7mxvh-2966182616@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Im selling my almost done project car due to a cross country move. Its a 1976 280Z with a 2.8 fuel injected straight 6 swap. Had to trunk mount the battery because the hood no longer fit. The 2.8 is built to over 200 horse and believe me you can tell. Ive added a posi in the rear which means that i had to trunk mount the fuel cell as well ( no room after posi install)..Has a 4 speed with a short shifer for awesome shifting...new clutch,coil,cap,rotor...TONS OF AFTER MARKET PARTS....to much to list. this car is really set up for racing and NOT for someone who does not know how to drive....i assume no liability for any damage it may cause to the next owner. Ive lost the title but i do have a DMZ title transfer paper that has been signed off by the registered and legal owner so its ready to be in your name. I think the airflow sensor got a little moist and am working on that now....this thing sounds like a NASCAR car and has flow master under it. Ive literally passed people in 2nd gear at 50 completly sideways...( thank u posi )...lol. If you want a really cool car that will scare your friends and you if your not careful...this is the one.

Also car has good tags and fairly new tires.

First $1200 gets it......wont last at this price

Email me and LEAVE A NUMBER for me to call you back at.....thanks.