HybridZ

280ZX on 'theChive'

LanceVance

You're right! That poor VW T2 Van!

Are you kidding TONY!!! Picture #33!

That poor GT!

That really is an Un-Godly amount of stupid waste. The Shelby has to be worth a crap ton... esp since Shelby has just recently past on.

Talk about Vette and Porsche 'barn finds'.

I thinks Ferrari's are made just so rich people have something they can say they crashed so that pretty much concludes my view on all of those...

The Opel? Yeah, but it wasn't beheaded like the photo in question.

I wasn't going to get into comparative misery...

Remember, the 1971 #5 Monte Carlo Rally fourth place finishing 240Z was found in a Pig Barn in Holland, you know...

I don't have the heart to post those photos.

The Opel? Yeah, but it wasn't beheaded like the photo in question.

I wasn't going to get into comparative misery...

Remember, the 1971 #5 Monte Carlo Rally fourth place finishing 240Z was found in a Pig Barn in Holland, you know...

I don't have the heart to post those photos.

I'd like to see those pictures. Can't be any worse than I've seen of other 240s.

Like these ones:

chesterz.jpg

2247840738_617be624bb.jpg

That Shelby doesn't look abandoned, due to it sitting on clean pads, and being open like it is in front of a garage. There are 2 pictures of the same car, one open and one closed up.

That orange one, add a 6" TREE growing through the spare tire area which has grown up to the hatch glass, broken it out, and then grown to about 20' tall and "I've seen that!" -- car sat behind a body shop near lake Huron in a small NE Michigan town for over 20 years. One weekend while passing through I went and harvested the early SU's and manifold since the engine was locked solid...

The owner of the shop? "Oh, that orange Jag back there?"dry.gif