HybridZ

This is why you need to double check oil Cooler lines! Fire inside

frank280zx

Sadly no onboard. We do have another movie showing hoe big the fireball was. On the upside it runs like champ. Minor details to finish before i can test 530 rwhp. Haha wel i can add some wires to fix and a cleanup.

Apart from that i need steel braided oil Cooler lines and i need to reroute them.

The new headers sit more angled away from the engine block, creating this carbq. Luckely it did not happen when driving!!!

Edited by frank280zx

I see Kay did what your best good friend should do: drop the camera and run for the door!

Suggestion: this is what they make TRIPODS FOR! The pure entertainment value of this moment is lost because the cameraman has atrophied Dutch Testicles, and can't set the camera on an immovable object or tripod to capture the cars final moments of Viking Glory.

Obviously he missed the significance of the cars spontaneous offering to Vulcan, thanking him for forging his crank. Instead he ran like a Belgian in 40's (or ...)

Are you sure Kay isn't French? I swear I heard him screaming like "WE GEVEN!" But I'm not that great with Dutch...

Yesterday at breakfast I showed the photo you sent to the coffee dude at Farmer Boys and asked him "Does that look like a fireball to you?"

Haha well hè ran for an extiguisher as was Mart the other dude filming outside.. Ill upload some more fotage once i have it.

I switched the car off and pulled the pin on my cars fire extinguiser ran out to grab another. The car burned for no more than 20 seconds. I was very suprised not having more damage :)

Full damege is:

-2 wires of the wiper motor;

-3 sensor wires of the dash that run to the brake reservoirs

-2 plugwires

-rash on the filter nothing that doesnt clean up.

-melted wire sleeve at the ignition (cosmetic)

This could have been really bad.. But then again im glad it happened like it did near big fire extinghuisers. Not testdriving!

As for the v70.. A extinguisher that fits the glove box does not put out anything much larger than cigarette sadly.

Edited by frank280zx