HybridZ

Good article for us 2+2 guys :-)

Clashez

Yeah Zach is a local here. I've met him a few times and even sold him one of my old cars. I also showed him how to make a rear spoiler (not sure if its the one in that shoot). Every time I see him its like he's driving a different car. He's always trying something different.

Ugh that horrible side molding. Not a fan of the taillights. But I'm sure that engine is beast. Love the plexiglass see through cover, although I would never do it since it does direct air to the brake and clutch master cylinders. 

Not quite true. The car featured is Australian delivered / right hand drive. So the vent on the other side is the one cooling the brakes and clutch. Putting the perspex cover had the dual purposes of looking unique but als stops rain getting directly to the tripples. Its not something I would do but thats what makes Zach's car unique. I think he's replaced those tail lights again since this shoot.

Hey guys, Galderdi pointed me to this thread, seems some of you have found my Z haha.

It's quite different to this now, rear tail lights are now C110 skyline lights in a shortened rear panel, rear wing is a limited edition '86 EVA racing wing from Japan, it's sporting FPR side skirts and slightly widened rear wheels. It changes quite rapidly as Galderdi says, I'm never happy with it for long enough not to do anything.

I've got a japanese underspoiler on the way for it as well, that'll be here tomorrow so I'll throw that on and throw up some more pictures of it if you guys are interested!

Cheers

Zac

Edited by bullz

EVA...'86! I remember their catalog, quality line of FRP Appearance mods, and one f the nicest replicas of the G-Nose at the time!

Took me decades after leaving Japan to find an original EVA G-Nose for my car!

Please do so big fan of your car. That article definitely inspired to not listen to everybody when they said its a 2+2 get something else it will never look good

It's not only that you don't listen to them when they say get something else, you just don't listen to anyone who contributes bad vibes to your build. The number of things that I have done that people said would look horrible but ended up looking good I can count on two hands now. If you do what you think is cool, you will be happy with your car.

EVA...'86! I remember their catalog, quality line of FRP Appearance mods, and one f the nicest replicas of the G-Nose at the time!

Took me decades after leaving Japan to find an original EVA G-Nose for my car!

That's awesome! I never knew they did G-nose reps, I would love to get ahold of one of their catalogues, that'd be so sweet.

Anyways, as my car stands, this is how it looks. I haven't gotten around to fitting the underspoiler yet as it only arrived like an hour ago haha.

943231_10200740396265285_695081187_n.jpg

601701_10200730777424820_1913887560_n.jp

Sorry for the quality of photos, there's a big jap show coming up in a few days so should get a few decent shots from there! If you guys have any questions feel free to bombard me haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry guys! Although the weather has been awesome, the reason I've been absent is first semester exams have just finished. As Greg says, Brisbane Australia, just a little way away from you guys :P

Shoot me any questions if you have them or post them on here, I'll be frequenting more often now.