HybridZ

OER FI !!!!!

madkaw

That is the deal of the century if everything that's shown in the pictures is actually included in the kit. There's at least $600 worth of parts in the pictures not explicitly listed in the description.

Even for just the ITBs, manifold, gasket, and linkage, that's still a pretty good price.

Ah, gotcha!  I'd be careful with that listing, as the pictures show a lot more than what is listed as included.  You won't be getting the TPS, fuel rails, and perhaps not even the air horns.  I would be sure to clarify exactly what you are paying for before ordering.  $1700 for the 3 ITBs, intake, and linkage isn't bad though.  

I could be wrong on this, but I am pretty sure that the OER ITBs use RX7 injectors.  Those suckers are quite expensive, so something to watch out for...

If you have an intake manifold already OER also sells those ITBs individually for pretty low prices:
45 - 31,500 yen
47 - 44,100 yen
50 - 52,500 yen

Datsun Spirit has a kit out now too.

http://datsunspirit.com/shop/itb-setup-for-l6/

Jenveys, nice!

Wish the exchange rate was better on the British pound - punches the price up a fair bit.  I like the look of a lot of what Datsun Spirit does, but in the case of a kit like this, people would do well to cut out the middle man and build the kit themselves.  There is a LOT of markup there on items that DS doesn't actually build.

Just checked and here is what I came up with:

Harada Manifold - $500

Jenvey ITB x3 - $1000

T3 air horns - $300

Jenvey fuel rail - $200

DS Heat shield - $150

TPS - $100

Total:

$2250