Jump to content

L28 turbo Oil feeds FROM WHERE????


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!  Its been a looooooong time since I've been on the forum, but here I am.   I can't for the life of me figure out the name of the part that is used to supply oil to the turbo charger.  I know it T'S off the oil pressure sending unit, but what's that T called?  What's the part Number?  How can I buy one. 

I'm turning my NA L28 into a turbo engine and I just need to know what to buy for this part. 


AND YES I SEARCHED!!! for days not just this forum but the internet. 

Any info would be Rad!

thanks in advance!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/30/2017 at 2:39 PM, zeiss150 said:

thanks chicken man! I just bought it.  Now my turbo project can begin... some time... in the near future :-/

The pile of parts in my bedroom is adding up. ( I  live in an Apartment )  Some of them have been there for 3 years. Coil-overs, 4 wheel disc conversions, JDM bumpers, Pioneer Amp and a few other things. 

Mind you, I have an excuse. I've been having too much fun actually driving my 280Z !!  

Edited by Chickenman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/30/2017 at 4:57 AM, zeiss150 said:

That would be awesome JSM!  If you find it I’ll buy it off ya. Otherwise thanks for the eBay link.  It seams like there should be an easy aftermarket part for that?  👍🏻

Glad you bought that one. I only found one that I needed for my motor. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...