HybridZ

Posting FAQ section - no replies allowed

NewZed

Being at the top is useful since it is the first place people can click when scrolling down, but being at the top on I'm guessing applications it comes up first so people post there instead of elsewhere. I've been trying to shift them as soon as I see them. I think I'll subscribe and have it send alerts to me so I can be quicker about it, but I don't think I can unlock that setting. I'll bring it up to Dan, life has been keeping him quite busy though.

I think that is how it should be, useful topics that answer popular questions with detail were moved there. Seems like in the update it came in unlocked. Leaving it open does allow me to fix broken titles at the moment via merging it with a newly titled thread, so probably have to address that before closing it off to new posts I imagine.

Where is the posting FAQ? The software that's used to run this forum it Is significantly different from what I'm used to that I need to learn a few things, like how to embed YouTube video and how to link to other threads. And I think there are more good features that I probably should know about.