HybridZ

High pressure fuel feed

MarkB

Newbie here, 

Just been looking into the Jenvey heritage ITB EFI that I’ve got for my L28 and was wondering if someone can give me so suggestions on high pressure fuel feed as Jenvey website says I’ll need ? 

will I be needing to upgrade fuel pump and put a upgraded adjustable pressure gauge on firewall that I see in pics ?

cheers 

mark

You might start a build thread with Jenvey in the title.  There's a guy on the forum, can't remember his name, who has one already up and running.  Put the details of what you're starting with in the thread. 

280Z's already have a high pressure fuel system.  You mentioned the air flow meter so it must be EFI already, right.

Edited by NewZed

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 6:07 AM, NewZed said:

You might start a build thread with Jenvey in the title.  There's a guy on the forum, can't remember his name, who has one already up and running.  Put the details of what you're starting with in the thread. 

280Z's already have a high pressure fuel system.  You mentioned the air flow meter so it must be EFI already, right.

Yeh great idea I will do that, yes was a L20E jdm so fuel injection already, I’m guessing existing fuel pump will be suitable ?