HybridZ

Tesla Powered Z at SEMA

Zetsaz

On 11/2/2023 at 6:27 PM, Zetsaz said:

Thought this was pretty intense and honestly really well done. 

https://www.motortrend.com/events/datsun-240z-tesla-restomod-ev-sema-2023/

They mention it in the article, but if you want to watch the entire build process, it's on the Street Bandito YouTube channel. A few years back he made a K-swapped carbon time attack Z. Tim also sells carbon Z body panels through his company, Industry Garage

Edited by calZ

Tim is a legend. I wish I could hand him a 10k check for _all the carbon_ for my car, but sadly I'm just not there yet. Maybe some day.

There's quite a few people on the facebook groups with some of his carbon parts. Seems to be a much better parts distributor/manufacture experience than some others have dealt with in the Z community.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Tim is a legend. I wish I could hand him a 10k check for _all the carbon_ for my car, but sadly I'm just not there yet. Maybe some day.

There's quite a few people on the facebook groups with some of his carbon parts. Seems to be a much better parts distributor/manufacture experience than some others have dealt with in the Z community.

They seem pretty reliable.

Honestly I don't trust any of the current suppliers for carbon parts. 

1 hour ago, Zetsaz said:

They seem pretty reliable.

Honestly I don't trust any of the current suppliers for carbon parts. 

Don't know if he still does them, but John C gave his hood and hatch molds to Stan at Benchmark Composites. Unfortunately no one seems to be aware of this source, so I don't know if that's still an option. 

On 7/17/2015 at 11:43 AM, johnc said:

BTW... The company that made the composite parts for me is still selling S30 and S130 hoods and hatches using my molds.  Contact info:

Benchmark Composites

Stan Meleski

12024 Centralia St # D Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716

(562) 860-7769

stan@benchmarkcomposites.com

Edited by rturbo 930