HybridZ

Sad day

scottyMIz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

You guys really know a lot about performance. I just want to add indiglo gauges, which actually help you rev faster, since you can customize the rpm intervals (2x smaller intervals, you can hit 6000 rpms when you'd normally only be hitting 3000, try it its rad!)

A wide body kit also helps, because if that aluminum wing on the back doesn't get you off the ground, you're gonna need some flappers. A good gundam wing battlezone style air dam always helps. Gundam wing is an awesome cartoon and should give you at least another 12-12.4 hp, dyno tested man, my bro in soCal told me. Also, your car has an attitude. If you put type type-R stickers on your 3gen integra, the ecu might just actually think its a type-R, you'd be sure to get another 10 hp from that one baby!

WE sure are a funny buncha monkeys.

-980mak

Guest Anonymous

I like the curb feeler idea.. I'd like to have them on my glass front air dam, then maybe I'd stand a chance of not always running it into concrete parking curbs... :D "Let see, ok I can move up a little more... crunch... DOH!!!!!!!!!"

Regards,

Lone

Guest ShelbyZ

You guys are cracking me up! Scottie you might try synthetic horn oil or lightened aero headrests.

Curb feelers hahahahahahahahaaahahahaha. icant'e eeevnn tyep. bonk.gif Muffler bearings, oh my gosh..........

Keep ZZZZZZin

ShelbyZ

• 1 year later...
Guest Anonymous

Just installed a Flux Capacitor unit last week...

Took it to the strip and--le'me tell ya--my 1/4 mile time are off the hook!!!

Crossed the finnish before I even left the line; -0.561 @ 88MPH!!

Looks like they're gonna outlaw that mod though... Oh, well, little hard to find a good fuel supply for a nuclear reactor anyways; it takes 1.21 g-watts to power that thing.

Think I'll put it up on E-bay, or something... :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Now that has to be the End All, Be All of performance upgrades.

I wonder if you have to get under the car to run the wiring...

I'll just do it at my buddy's shop; he's got a set of "Sky Hooks." :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

HUH? :bonk:

Hang on a min. guys! Let me put down this erotic foldout pic. of Julie Andrews in the "Sound of Music" (you know the one don't deny it, where she's in that sexy maids uniform.....Her hills are alive!!! with .....I forgot the rest......mmmmmmmmmm). Oh yea where were we? On HybridZ reading a very informative post started by Scottie concerning performance. My generation always swore by "STP" If somthing doesn't work right put a little STP in it! Nowadays someone done named a rock group after that stuff! :?

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, but STP stickers aren't compatable with imports. If anyone knows how to mount one of these stickers without serious modification, I'm all ears. They're good for at least 20-30hp on those domestics...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cbrunberg

You left out the most important upgrade. Does anyone remember "Wheel Squeel"? That's prerecorded burn outs and engine acceleration. With a 2000 watt stereo system, just think how impressive that would be. You'd probably have to add fenderwell foggers for tire smoke.

Carl

• 2 months later...

Don't forget to add those 32" subwoofers and stereo amps to the car.

Installing a high dollar stereo system will improve your center of gravity

and give you 100/100 wieght distribution, way better than the 50/50 everyone shoots for. Overall improveing you handling! You'll soon be giving those 911 turbos some ebarrassments for sure!!

:D

you guys need all to bow down to me... i put a Kazzo or however u spell it in my friends car... yep made a hole in the intake and that thing would start doing its thing.. Forget BOV's its Kazzo time!!!!!!!!!!!

also muffler bearings are hard to replace and turn signal fluild is always low :(

Guest Smooth Operator

i got the inside of my entire muffler system ported and polished - HOLY SH*T! I need 6 point race harnesses now jsut to keep me at the wheel!

Now you tell me. I made mine out of electrical conduit. I thought it would be good 'cause it is easy to bend and comes pre-galvanized to prevent rust. Looks as good as chrome when you polish it up. I guess I'll have to rip it out and go down to pep boys and get some accordian style exhaust pipe now.