HybridZ

Check out this v8 350 NOS powered z on e bay....... Awsome!!

OK' date=' I give up. How do you paint the inside of a car white and a welded-in cage red?

Regardless, that's a nice car, very nicely detailed. And a pretty nice house, too.

John[/quote']

Lots o' masking tape?

Though ultimately not my dream Z, you've got to respect the workmanship! I've got to wonder how he gets that thing to hook up at all with those tires on it? They didn't look very substantial, but you don't get a good look at the rears.

• 5 weeks later...
What did he do with the brake booster?

Brakes? What brakes?

And no, the rear tires are completely inadequate for the task at hand. 400 hp, a 3,500 rpm stall speed, and rubber that skinny would be damned scary on the street.

I find it surprising someone would build a car like that and not post, showoff even, a timeslip. Lots of smoky burnouts but nothing to brag about with skinny street tires. The most interesting thing of all is the rear-end or lack of information, i.e. Only mention is "a fully locked rear-end" and seeing 4-lugs and no mention of an R200 upgrade you have to assume a welded R-180. I find it hard to believe but on the other hand, no knowledgeable hybridZ owner would omit mention of an R200 upgrade if it was done.

Methinks this car has never seen a dragstrip. Know I am being picky but some poor sap is going to buy a gorgeous, well-built car :2thumbs: and have to sink another couple of grand for a worthy solid setup, wheels and tires if they want to fully maximize the capability of this car. If the HP claims are correct, it has low-10s potential. Add 1 more excuse to why it is being sold. Simply ran out of money to finish the conversion.

The attention to detail is fabulous.

Guest Casey240Z

I live in Santa Barbara and I have never seen or heard of this car which is weird. So it must not be driven much. I do have to agree that the guy is crazy for putting those little wheels and tires on that thing.

What did he do with the brake booster?

Brakes? What brakes?

And no' date=' the rear tires are completely inadequate for the task at hand. 400 hp, a 3,500 rpm stall speed, and rubber that skinny would be damned scary on the street.[/quote']

Speaking of brakes.... I didn't see mention of what the upgrade was on those. o.gif

I seriously doubt that was overlooked....

That Z is completely kickass.gif