HybridZ

Probably the best flame job I've ever seen

auxilary

Guest tt350

Holy crap man! VERY NICE! im guessing around $10,ooo paint job? :shock:

I cant stop staring, please some one come down and avert my eyes! :D

unfortunately, the pic's not my doing. I found it on another forum, and posted it here after closing my jaw with aid of my hand.

13b is in pieces, I'm waiting on the 13b-re motor (230hp cosmo 2 rotor unit) on arriving, and I'll be putting a running motor in. It already has larger intake ports, so basically it's a pre-ported motor from factory, which will handle a lot more power.

Guest tt350

I was considering the 13B for my car, but I thought that was a 3-rotor from the cosmo? not really sure, just asking :D

How much reliable HP can you get out of a 3-rotor (or the one you have)?

Aux, you still wanna come down and check out the car? :-D

Guest zline

holy mother of god....thats gotta be freeform painted...the shadowing is to realistic to be masked.

btw, tt350

20B is a 3 rotor 13BRE is the 2 rotor cosmo version 20B will automatically have 50% more power because of the extra rotor...and it weighs in at a whopping 3.9L of displacement :D

Guest tt350

Thanks zline. Anyone have any idea how much a paint job like that would cost?

I think it would look killer on a Z (just make sure you have the power to back the flames up)!

Guest Zachb55

:rockon: .......droooooooooooool....... :rockon:

I have actually been lucky enough to see in real life a flame job very similar to that, it is even more shocking in person. You wanna grab a fire extinguisher and accidentally embarrass the heck out of yourself... lol, i didnt though, i just sat there and drooled for a good long time when i saw a similar car to that one at a car show in long beach last year (long beach in washington)

-Zach