HybridZ

Look at the body kit on this ZX

BRAD D

wow i think thats really cool! All red or black like Tim said.

Anyone notice the parrot in the background? You think that when someone comes in for a car and decides not to buy, the parrot calls them cheap, or other names? Easy way for a dealer to get frustrations out on customers :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I saw one of these at the spring auto fair at Lowes Motor Speedway. Did not know it was a zx until I looked in the car. Was suprised to see it had an auto trans. Mark

personally guys, i think that car is horrid. not my style at all, S130's in general aren't my cup of tea, but i do like these:

ao%20z.jpg

image26.jpg

trying to find pics of that gold S130 with the RB and R34 GTR wheels from japan that was at the 2000 international convention, anyone know th one i'm talking about?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I think the nose is too long, and should have more of a slope from the wind shield down, and the stainless trim has to go... And it could use more of an F-40 type wing, and something about the doors and the side skirts is rubbing me the wrong way; I know what that is... The F-40's fenders didn't come back to meet the doors. They had huge air outlets like on GT cars... And if I went through all the trouble of moding the body up like that, I'd've sourced some real F-40 headlights, and probably R32 taillights... And--Oh My GOD--What's with the rear bumper!! NASTY!!! Also I'd chop the roof a couple inches and sweep out the windshield and contour the hood to bend into the windshield, like the R34 Skylines... And I'd mod the rear hatch so the rear window drops off a little dramaticly; the car would have more of a rear deck area then...

Other than that--That car's pretty damn tight!!

I like the looks of the car but something is bothering me. The wheel wells look like they are awefully big. It isn't so much front to back but the hight of it. They look like they are 6" above the tires. I dunno, just doesn't go with the rest of the car.

Guest Ziggy Vulcan

I agree with PETEW. But also, the car looks as if it could be lowered a good 3-4 inches. Then I think the wheels will sit just right in the wells and give it a low stance which would look really good with that kit.

It really does look like a transformer.......

Guest Anonymous

It does need to get dropped on it's nuts, and a set of ferarri replica wheels would help too... 17-18" up front, 18-19" in back would really set it off!

And your right; it does look like a transformer...

Guest Anonymous

I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure that wing was intended for a Porche... And how could it not be copying a Ferarri; just LOOK AT IT!!

Then again, if it IS supposed to look like an F-40, it's doing a piss-poor job of it...

I saw this car when I was a kid, I grew up at road america and watch Paul Newman race 280zx's the factory made the race version of this car with a "v8" and I think they where in the GTO class of IMSA.

I was woundering if anyone had any info on the arizona z Imsa kit for the 280zx, I heard the molds where forsale?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I saw a car just like that at an auto fair a month ago. It was the same color and everything for around $15k, seemed like a good deal but I dont know what I would do with it.

Guest Anonymous

Hey, the S30 chassis is the ZX, right? the front end of that car looks more like a Z; that's probably just the grill and facia are decieving me