HybridZ

Small Minded Flamers

Phantom

Just have to vent a little. I'm sure many of you have encountered them. You know, the petty little guy that feels like he has to take you down a notch and sends a personal email just to do that. Got one from a guy who flamed me because I typo'd LT1 on one of my posts instead of LS1. "Obvioius that I don't know what I'm talking about". Another guy had to knock me down because it's so much less expensive to get 300+ HP out of the L28 rather than doing a V-8 install. Like that was the reason I did it anyway. Anyone else got some classics they'd like to share? Just how small can people go?

I`ve always found by not giving "these kind of people" any reply, that it pisses them off. :D

There are to many of "these kind of people" and I wont waste my time with them.

Life is to short !

Just know what you know and sh1t on them !

Another guy had to knock me down because it's so much less expensive to get 300+ HP out of the L28 rather than doing a V-8 install.

Tell him to send me an e-mail and I'll let him know how much 300 real NA horsepower costs in an L6.

I could have bought (2) LT1's for the cost of my turbo L28 3.0Liter. This is not an investment forum. HybridZ is about building a personalized and hopefully powerful Z car. Anyone who doesn't respect this forums' diverse and unique ideas can find another place to post. :fmad:

Guest Damn Cracker

youre obviusly all retadrded and dont know what the hell you're talking about. I'm smarter than all of you becouse i drive a hondh

Well I'd rather them PM you than start some stuff on the board and force me to ban them.

Classics that come to mind are the battles between Ron Stoy and I over on Zcar.com, and the ones between myself and Kim Blough. There are others too, but you know it all boils down to balls... Come say something face to face and toe to toe. Real easy to sit behind a keyboard and type like a child, and I'm a real easy guy to find.

Screw 'em!

Mike :D

JohnC - I think he was talking turbocharging rather than NA - but if you really want to educate him his name is Dave and his email address is: idealh@bellsouth.com. That's the thing about emails. There is generally a return address on them. (smile)

For what it's worth, I think the source of the emails may have been guys that read a couple of my posts over on zcar.com. The classic, though, was the first guy who flamed me. I got an email from his sister-in-law a few days later apologizing for his actions. Evidently he had been visiting and had nothing better to do than get on her computer and flame about a hundred guys. Felt sorry for the poor woman. What a butt he must be.

Anyway, I really try to consider the source and that usually helps. I also have leared through a lot of istakes that it is so very easy to say something that can be mistaken for something else. My wife really helped me out there.

Based on my experience, 90% of flamers usually are posers ( dont even own a car and wishes they could afford it or drive a piece of Sh*#) or they are 12 years old and have nothing else to do. Ignore 'em :!: