HybridZ

Dyno results!

SleeperZ

I thought I saw in other posts that you are running an aftermarket turbo cam and had some head work done. Not trying to pry' date=' but just checking in case those mods help to get into this torque range.[/quote']

I ran the performance cam and head 2 years ago, but then I found a pristine stock motor in the scrap yard. I've been running the stock motor the last two seasons. One of my intended mods later this year is to swap my P90 back on with this bottom end, once the electronics are tuned. Actually, this dyno graph and Lockjaw's feedback give me hope the turbo cam will make a large difference in power. My rev limit is factory, and I don't want to mess with it right now, so putting on the better flowing cam and head may shift the powerband up and help out the torque, as long as it stays fueled. Be nice to peak the power up around 5000 to 5500!

how come I can't see the dyno graph? Sleeper, can you email it to me?

Bernard, the pic is posted in my HybridZ personal gallery. To insert it in the post, I just used the img links to link it in the post. If you can't see the picture, something else must be wrong. I can email it, but you should be able to see it. Let me know.

That torque is huge. I'm not trying to be negative but your injectors will keep you from making anything more. If you use an 18% drivetrain loss your HP is around 368 which is about all those injectors will support no matter how much boost is run.

No, I think they will support a bit more. I ran very close to this with stock injectors last season. They were starting to lean out with a trap of 105, but the 260cc units supported nearly 250whp. I think these will get me close to 350whp without any trouble, especially since I'm running 45psi base pressure, 7-8 psi more than the stock regulator.

Before pushing them that hard though, I will connect my handy-dandy Fluke Scopemeter - it makes direct duty cycle measurements.

really nice numbers sleeprz, i hope to get the same or hopefully more once i swap turbos and address fuel somehow, the hp is great, but taht torque number is serious!!!! anyways you give you me something to look forward to thats for sure, im looking to get 350rwhp and im sure this turbo will support it, not sure how much i will have to boost to do it, once i get my parts together and move into my new house the quest for hp is on!!!!