HybridZ

shift knob options

av240z

I am partial to the Hurst round ball. They make a universal one where you can change shift patterns under a clear lid and has one of 4 different thread patterns that go inside. That is what I am running in my car now on the ZX 5 speed. For my T5 with the Hurst shifter I bought the engraved 5 speed pattern black ball.

Guest smoov280zx

The inside of my car is brown and tan, so i got the woodgrain with the z emblem on top from motorsport, along with the brown leather shift boot, really classes up the inside with the brown leather cover on the wheel. If you got black inside, either one of the two you posted would probably look good though.

I bought one from Couresty Nissan that is Carbon Fiber in a ball similar to the 8 ball type. This gives a good feel and does not get super hot like some other materials can. I had a friend who had a metal Momo shift knob in the same shape but, it got so hot during the summer that he had to drive with a baby sock over it to be able to touch it.

what do u guys thinks of those two pictures i posted?

They are nice and functional, but they don't have the same appeal that the others do--that's why we posted what we did! :D To each his own---everyone likes something different, that's why there are so many to choose from.

Davy

• 3 months later...