HybridZ

Baby's feelin' blue

Dan Juday

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is going to look awesome!!! i've owned two dodge rams in the last 6 years and both of them were the intense blue. i have been throwing around the idea of using that color for about a year now. i will be very interested in seeing the whole thing!!!! :D:D

i see your headlight bucket is now smooth with the rest of the body, also the air dam and bumper...

also i see the little fender lip's..

do i win? if so what do i win? i hope i win!

very nice

i love that color, i cant wait for the full pics, all done up.

i was thinking about that color too, but i think ill stick to Bayside Blue :)...

mike

Dan,

I bet that you're going to be very paranoid of hitting even the smallest thing with all the front end pieces joined (bumper, spoiler, buckets etc) :shock:

WOW, getting the bodywork and paint done was definitely worth the wait!! It's beautiful!!

I didn't notice any pigs flying, BTW :D

Tim

It's about time we got a peek. I can't decide whats worse: Having to wait to see the finished product or seeing these little teaser pics and craving more! :shock:

I cannot wait to see shots of every possible angle of your car. Man, it is going to be so sweet!

HEY I see a Killer paint job...oh yea so everyone else already noticed. Is it just me or do the rear fender flares have a lip on them. I know they dont come that way but thats what it looke like to me.

ya i said that too about the fender lips.. read my post :).. i think it looks awesome and that is a Killer paint job!

:)

Sorry David K. I know it's not in your nature to be rude. I sould have figured it was not ment to be mean. I'm just a little slow, forgive me. I was thinking: "Does my car look like a pig? Is a plate of bacon more desirable? Is David hungry?"

Is it just me or do the rear fender flares have a lip on them. I know they dont come that way but thats what it looke like to me.

You guys are sharp. That's right, they don't come that way. Remember, I'm mixing and matching parts. The SubtleZ front fenders have all the details of the stock fender only about 2" wider. The 280YZ kit was pulled from a race car. No lips, no rocker panel details, no crease line at the door handle level. John, the consumate professional, was happy to lay-up for me just the lips from the SubtleZ rears (for a very reasonable price) to graft into the YZ rear fenders.

Other detail changes were made to blend the two kits together into a harmonious "look". As more shots come out see if you can spot them. 8)

Thanks for all the kind remarks (even Bacon Boy :D ) but the artist here is Tony Mach of Mach Auto Body in Sacramento. I know my limitations and they include body and paint.