HybridZ

L6 pollution of TURBO/SUPERCHARGER forum

DAW

I've been lurking on this thread since it started. I have been disappointed and saddened that the site admin/moderators have let it get this far.

Looks as if some in that group favor the ethnic cleansing that is being suggested.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez guys, everybody needs to relax. The original post was in poor taste but there's no need for everybody to get mad. If you don't like it then say so but let's be mature. There will always be disagreement! Just delete the thread and be done with it.

And don't kick out the l6'ers. Even if they're stock. IMO.

Oh JEEZ... MY head hurts...

First, Tim, Take a time out.

I made a comment about looking at the relevance of the person's claim. I didn't say we would or wouldn't make further changes. Furthermore, I've been SICK and BUSY lately and haven't been on the site as much as I'd like to. However, Being that we have such a good group of admins and moderators, I figured someone would jump in IF this thread got out of hand.

SOOOO SINCE no one has, I'm Locking it.

I'm sick of there being a need for an US and THEM attitude here on the site. We made a few changes to clean up the categories and consolodate a few. We're not changing or getting rid of the L6 stuff further than the changes that were recently made.

However, if ANY of you feel the need, I encourage you to go off and start a site that fits YOUR needs.

Mike Kelly

Administrator

Nope, Actually I'm gonna go one better...

I had dinner with the wife a few minutes ago and I gave this issue more thought...

Here is a NOVEL idea... GET ALONG!

Had we had moderators with some BALLS at Zcar.com, this site wouldn't have come to be. So here's what I'm gonna do... From here on out... It is real simple. If you don't like a topic... DOn't READ IT! Don't like it in YOUR forum? Tough.

Reading is fundamental and as some of our MOST VALUED MEMBERS have pointed out, The L6ers contribute QUITE A BIT of usefull info when you TAKE THE TIME TO READ.

I, for one, am getting sick of having to DEAL with people NOT being adults and NOT respecting their fellow members on HybridZ.

If folks can't get along, we will start deleting users and bannning them.

Now I'm done.

Mike

:D Being an admin has it's priviledges - like unlocking locked threads :).

Don't ever take silence by the mods as a vote for or against someone's thread. I was busy as h3ll at work last weekend and at the convention this past week - just got back on HybridZ today.

L6 people add to this site as muc hor more than V8 people. Without the L6 racers we wouldn't have many of the chassis, suspension and braking experts that we have now. And we wouldn't have many of the turbo experts that we have now.

:D Being an admin has it's priviledges - like unlocking locked threads :).

L6 people add to this site as muc hor more than V8 people. Without the L6 racers we wouldn't have many of the chassis' date=' suspension and braking experts that we have now. And we wouldn't have many of the turbo experts that we have now.[/quote']

I agree! Very well said, Pete! :-D

Davy