HybridZ

How many Hybrid Z-cars in Bay Area-CA

mas28O

Guest kustom240

I never thought the brown looked right on a Datsun.. Orange was nice though.. I remember my dad's orange 510... coupe, too. Apparently those really cheap, tiny tin boxes are rare nowadays..

Basically, there are a ton of guys out here with turbo swaps, V8 swaps, and soon to be rotary :ugg: swaps.

We'll have a get together again so be on the look out for it in the Announcement Forum. Keep in mind it may be next Spring though.

Davy

When I get done paying off my motor swap for my Honda, I'll get all the stuff squared away for my turbo L28 swap into my 240Z. I'm also in Pleasant Hill. Oh...I talked to Darius a month or two ago, and supposedly the flares are coming along. Should be on the road again soon, if not already.

Guest GLHS895

yo. i'm in san jose, too.

i don't have a Z yet, but will probably have on in january. i want to do some sort of turbo swap or V8 conversion to it :twisted: i joined that list linked above, i'll quiz you guys for info when i get around to starting that swap

tony

btw: has anyone ever put a MOPAR engine in a Z? that would be neat, and i'm a mopar fan if you cant tell by my sig 8)