HybridZ

What happened to SPIIRIT?

Moridin

I don't know if something happened (a clash of egos or what), but I started noticing his posts have been "DELETED." Did he get pissed and leave the site or something? I hope this is not a touchy subject, but I'm curious and thought I may have missed something.

I noticed the same thing a while back, and just figured he left on his own.

He left somewhere around the time when the new rule changes were made.

It may have something to do with the ALL NISSAN crap that was floating around. :?:

It seemed odd that only part of his posts were deleted. :? I`ve never noticed any other deleted posts when a member has been banned, so I thooght he may have deleted them himself efore he left.

Guest BigWhyteDude

he GAVE me his copy of the JTR swap book. I didnt realize what had happened with him. I did notice he had not posted in a while thogh but i did not realize why. Sorry to hear this. He's all right in my book.

I noticed his (SPIIRIT), deleated posts also, and PM'd him to find out why. This is what he wrote:

Dear Mike;

I don't really feel I belong in this site because I am strictly hot rod oriented. Besides, I have nothing more to offer.

I benifitted much from the experience however and am grateful for that.

Sincerely,

Tom.

Know your enemies: Detonation, Pre-ignition, Cross-fire and Piston speed!

SPIIRIT

I actually talked to Darius a few months ago. He said the flares were coming along, but wouldn't be done until Thanksgiving or the end of the year. Other than that, I haven't heard anything. I do know that one of guys in that bike group died in a Corvette accident. It hit most of the "Rat Pack" pretty hard from what I understand.