HybridZ

Alleged secret "kids" bedroom found in Jackson's h

auxilary

Keep in mind, alleged

-----------------------------

"Extra" has obtained footage of an alleged secret room in Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch!

The never-before-seen footage obtained by "Extra" may provide insight into the world of the 45-year-old singer. The footage, more than fifteen minutes long, shows the king of pop's bedroom boasting an oversized red velvet and gold throne plus the four-post bed seen in Martin Bashir's documentary on the singer. The footage also shows Jackson's 10ft. walk-in closet packed with a bizarre collection of childish novelties, pictures of children, books and mementoes. Prominently displayed on a shelf was an autographed photo by "Home Alone" star Macaulay Culkin inscribed with "Don't leave me alone in the house," reportedly a reference to the youngster's 1990 film.

The most astonishing portion of the footage is a small, windowless bedroom that appears to be accessible only through a secret door located in the back of Jackson's closet. The footage shows the wooden door from two perspectives. First, it shows the door seemingly hidden behind a clothing rail holding an assortment of military-style costumes. The second perspective shows the same door from a reverse angle - what looks to be from within the "secret" room. Rag dolls line the stairs leading into the "secret" room

MJ_pic.jpg

MJ_pic_2.jpg

MJ_pic_3.jpg

MJ_pic_4.jpg

I think he WILL be able to buy his way out. I think most parents if given the choice to see him rot in jail for 3 years or get paid $20M would take the $20M. That's a pretty nice college fund!!! Sad, but I think true... unless the cops have physical evidence that they can prosecute with regardless of the victim's lack of testimony.

What freaked me out was the story about the movie theater with beds instead of seats, and 2 separate bedrooms in a balcony like position with windows into the movie theater. Makes my skin crawl. :puke:

Jon

Guest BigWhyteDude

a movie coming out or thats already out bashes on jacko about the child molestation. i think its scary movie 3??????? Anyone know if thats it?

If he ends up in prison like most child molesters he probly wont live to long on the inside. But who knows he is Michiel jackson,

Andrew

ya it was scary movie 3... and im 100% sure he wont go to jail, if he does get convicted he will go into some metal ward type deal... trust me, with all his money and etc he wont be in any jail with the ppl you see on COPS.

if al this is true about him, which im sure it is, i think he should be put in a small 4 foot by 4 foot room... all white with black floors and celling and thats it.. let him freak out and loose whats left of his mind.

sicko

mike

Guest BigWhyteDude

yeah he is about 200 MILLION in the red as of a few weeks ago :shock: . I wish i had that much to spend. You know, i would spend it all on cars and a garage to hold them in :?

Andrew

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

I saw a news heading that says many are holding a candle-light vigil for Michael Jackson. Wasnt holding candles what got him in trouble in the first place? :P