HybridZ

Jeffp has been beaten to the 600hp mark and surpassed!!!

Guest ZmeFly

You have to love some of the shyte people come up with to try and look good.

If you want Ill direct you to the site that this has come from. Its a really funny post because there are so many holes in his story mod list its not funny.

Oh by the way all you high hp or high boosting turbo guys no longer have to buy that expensive metal head gasket or get your block o-ringed, Fel-pro gaskets will hold!!

Heres the post

TURBOZFREAK

Z-Guru

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:49 pm Post subject: 280ZX BREAKING 700HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON HERE

I WAS IN PAMONA,CA ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND MY 79' 280ZX

BROKE 700HP ON THE DYNO

I SHOULD HAVE SOME PIC ON IN A FEW WEEKS.

BUT HERE ARE THE STATS ON HER!!!

703 HP AT 7200 RPM AND 649 FT/LBS TORQE AT 6300 RPM

QURTER MILE IN CA WAS 10.202 AT 135.61 MPH

DAMN THAT CAR IS A RUSH

ALTHOUGH I AM STILL HAVING A BIG PROBLEM GETTING TRACTION

WELL U CANT WIN ALL THE TIME LOL

SO IF ANY OF U Z FREAKS OUT THERE WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE SOME MAD POWER HERE IS A LIST OF PARTS IN MY CAR

82' L28ET MODIFIED TO A 3.0L STROKER TURBO MOTOR

MODIFIED P98 HEAD PORTED AND POLISHED

75' 280Z N42 INTAKE MANIFOLD "PORTED"

60MM THROTLE BODY

ELECTROMOTIVE ECU AND HARNESS

MSD 6AL IGNITION SYSTEM

BIG BORE ALUMINUM FUEL RAIL

TURBO RX-7 PRIMARY INJECTORS 535cc

LD28 DIESAL STROKER CRANK

FORGED TURBO RODS

FORGED 240SX D-DISH PISTONS

SINGLE GARRETT T72 TURBO "NEW SETUP" 2 T3/T04B-25 TURBOS "OLD SETUP"

TURBONETICS DELTAGATE WASTEGATE

GODZILLA BYPASS VALVE

MOTOR SPORT AUTO L28ET CAM

POLISHED TULIP VALVES

JAP SPEC ADJUSTDBLE CAM TIMING SET

PERFORMANCE HIFLOW OIL PUMP

IZUZU NPR INTERCOOLER "BIG VERSION"

81' 280ZXT OIL COOLER

TOKYO FUEL COOLER

PROFEC 200 PSI FUEL REGULATOR

SUMMIT ELECTRIC VACUM PUMP

150 AMP GM ALTERNATOR

SPARCO ELECTRIC WATER PUMP

82' 280ZXT 4 ROW RADIATOR

2 JECS 1020 FUEL PUMPS 1 PRIMARY 1 BACKUP

K&N FILTERS ALL AROUND OIL,AIR

FORGED SPRING STEEL VALVE SPRINGS

OPTIMA YELLOW TOP BATERY "TRUNK LOCATED"

3 INCH STRIGHT EXHUAST "NO CAT NO MUFFLER"

ALL FELPRO GASKETS

ADAPTEC GRADE 8.8 ALLEN HEAD BOLTS

JIM WOLF 300ZX TT MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR

MOTOR SPORT AUTO BEARINGS

CENTER FORCE DUAL FRICTION CLUTCH

BORG/WARNER T5 OUT OF A 82' 280ZXT

SHORT THROW SHIFT KIT

LIMITED SLIP DIFF OUT OF A 86' 300ZXT

TOYOTA 4 PISTON BRAKE CALIPERS FRONT STOCK REAR

SLOTED/CROSSDRILLED ROTORS

KONI 5 WAY STRUTS AND PROGRESIVE RATED SPRINGS

AND 1 CRAZY ASS DRIVER LOL

SO SRY THAT I DONT HAVE PICS AT THE MOMENT BUT I WILL HERE SOON.. SO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE QUESIONS ABOUT MY SETUP LET ME KNOW AND I CAN HELP MAKE YOUR CAR MAD POWERFULL TOO HEE

SO HAVE FUN CHEERS!!!!

!!!GO Z CAR GO!!!

JAMES MALCOLM

TURBOZFREAK

BOOST.INC

79' 280ZX ,CUSTOM 3.0L L28ET STROKER TURBO MOTOR, GARRETT T72 ,MSD IGNITION

What an idiot. He sounds like he put Hoover Chans and JeffPs stats together and combined them. 300zxtt maf conversion with electromotive efi, gimmie a break. Twin hybrid turbos? 86 lsd? He has done his reading thats for sure, but thats about it. Wheres it from, let get him!

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

I dont know much about turbos, but wouldnt he have to pump out like 39PSI to get 700HP out of a 3.0 engine? (Assuming approximately 230HP possible with N/A, and atmospheric pressure of 13PSI and 700HP being 3 times the N/A HP)

Oh yeah, and wouldnt a 3" single exhaust actually not be enough for a 700HP engine?

wait, wasn't turbomeister's 383 twin-turbo in that same neighborhood as far as power?

i don't care if he went out and spent big on the polk audio custom ecu (good for 300hp out the box, i hear tell) ther's no way he's pushing that out of that engine. unless, of course, he applied the little-known underground performance booster.... 100-shot nos straight to the taillights!!! (think rocket booster. you'll run 9's, i swear.) :twisted:

I WAS IN PAMONA' date='CA ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND MY 79' 280ZX [/quote']

Pomona

MODIFIED P98 HEAD PORTED AND POLISHED

What's a P98 head?

QURTER MILE IN CA WAS 10.202 AT 135.61 MPH

DAMN THAT CAR IS A RUSH

And he managed NOT to break his non-existant 86 limited slip from a 300zx turbo

75' 280Z N42 INTAKE MANIFOLD "PORTED"

On a turbo motor? The bahaha!

TURBO RX-7 PRIMARY INJECTORS 535cc

Turbo rotary injectors (primary and secondary) are 550cc stock. for all years

SINGLE GARRETT T72 TURBO "NEW SETUP" 2 T3/T04B-25 TURBOS "OLD SETUP"

WTF is a t3/04b-25? Did he just make up the turbo?

IZUZU NPR INTERCOOLER "BIG VERSION"

He's using that for 700hp? right...

K&N FILTERS ALL AROUND OIL,AIR

OPTIMA YELLOW TOP BATERY "TRUNK LOCATED"

For that ungodly performance...

ALL FELPRO GASKETS

Yeah, I'd trust felpro for my 700hp applications...

ADAPTEC GRADE 8.8 ALLEN HEAD BOLTS

Coincidentally, I do use adaptec. It's great cd burning software, and they also make kick ass SCSI controllers for my computer. (home pc, that is). On a side note, congradulations, he's using SAE grade 5 hardware you can find at home depot.

MOTOR SPORT AUTO BEARINGS

Well, I use i76 gas...

LIMITED SLIP DIFF OUT OF A 86' 300ZXT

Would that be the non-existent limited slip unit from the 300zx turbo?

TOYOTA 4 PISTON BRAKE CALIPERS FRONT STOCK REAR

Too bad they don't bolt up to the 280zx. Must've been quite a bit of work to get that to fitx

SLOTED/CROSSDRILLED ROTORS

What, both? LOL!

KONI 5 WAY STRUTS AND PROGRESIVE RATED SPRINGS

So, he's using progressive springs for drag, along with non-existant koni 5 ways?

AND 1 CRAZY ASS DRIVER LOL

One stupid ass moron that needs to castrate himself and drive into a tree.

SO SRY THAT I DONT HAVE PICS AT THE MOMENT BUT I WILL HERE SOON.. SO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE QUESIONS ABOUT MY SETUP LET ME KNOW AND I CAN HELP MAKE YOUR CAR MAD POWERFULL TOO HEE

SO HAVE FUN CHEERS!!!!

Of course you don't have pics, because you don't own the car or the setup. You're a 14 year old dork sitting around reading message boards hoping to appeal/impress people. Next time you'll be using Stony's rb powered Z to claim as your own.

congrads, you have now been owned

I just saw this and had to post for all to see. Its just so full of shyte that I had to let everyone else see.

Someone said and I agree it looks like he put Jeffp's and Hoover Chans stats together. HEHEHE :lol:

Heres the link.

700 HP Lie

Of course you don't have pics, because you don't own the car or the setup. You're a 14 year old dork sitting around reading message boards hoping to appeal/impress people. Next time you'll be using Stony's rb powered Z to claim as your own.

congrads, you have now been owned

Actually his medication ran out....

The kid is seriously delusional :roll: Note to the kid: fantasy is not your friend.

Davy

hahah he replied. here's my response, I dissected his reply bit by bit, caps is obviously his text. enjoy, and this is how i warm up to flame people. :twisted:

------------------------

ok, first off all, let's try this:

capslock.gif

OK #1 YES THIS MOTOR I WORKING AND #2 YOU GUYS ARE PROBILY THE 14 YEAR OLDS ON THE COMPUTERS TRY ASKING QUESTIONS BEFOR INSULTING IT MIGHT GET YOU SOME WHERE IN LIFE

Or maybe, some of us actually own Z cars and know what to do with them? I should know RX7 injectors, I'm doing a rotary swap into my Z. As in, the engine is IN the z.

#1 ELECTROMOTIVE MAD A MAF COMPUTER SYSTEM FOR THE ZX AND IT

FROM THE PEOPLE I HAVE TALKED TOO THEY SAY THAT THE MODIFIED JWT MAF IS THE BEST TO RUN WITH THE OLDER ECU SYSTEM THAT IS THE SAME ONE THAT CAME FROM A DAVENDORF TURBO ZX

That's fantastic, except you can't tune a stock ECU/modified JWT ecu like you can a real engine management system, which would make it difficult to squeeze out your claimed 700hp.

#2 I DO USE A N42 MANIFOLD ON A TURBO WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT??? IT WORKS GOOD AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A WAY TO REGULATE THE AIR INTO THE MOTOR AT IDLE

700hp usage? that manifold is very restrictive even when ported. why do Z guys build custom manifolds for the Z, huh? oh right, they don;t know what they're doing, but you do with stock components.

#3 THE RX7 PRIMARYS ARE FROM RX-7 .COM SO IF IT IS WRONG THEN ITS THERE FAULT AND U SAY THAT THEY CANT SUPPORT 700 WHY IS THAT OH MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I SHOULD USE 500CC SARD INJECTORS THAT CAN SUPPORT 820 HP DUMB ASS DO YOUR RESEARCH RX-7 INJECTORS ARE MADE FROM BOSCH BUT THEN WHY ARE SARD INJECTORS THE SAME DESIGN AND AND FLOW EVEN SMALLER THAT CAN SUPPORT 820 HP ON SKYLINE MOTORS FOR YEARS HMM NOW THERE MIGHT BE TECHNOLOGY THERE THAT IM NOT AWARE OF BUT DAMN NOW I WANT SOME SARD INJECTORS

You specified 535cc, which is not a typo. RX7 injectors are 550cc. I have 4 of them sitting on the shelf right now. That's why I called your BS.

#4 THE 300ZXT DIFF NOW THAT WAS MY BAD IT WAS OUT OF A 87 SO WE ALL MAKE MASTAKES

Sure. But that diff will not hold up to 700ft lbs of torque you're claiming

#5 GO READ ABOUT ADAPTEC THEY DO MAKE COMPUTER SHIT BUT IF YOU WHERE INDUTRIAL SUPPLER YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ADAPTECH MAKES MACHINE TOOLING I.E. END MILL'S CARBIDE CUTTERS,ETC , THEY ARE ALSO ONE OF THE BIGGEST SUPLIERS OF GRADE 8.8 BLACK IODIZED NUTS AND BOLTS. SO ONCE AGAIN DO YOUR RESEARCH

Google search for adaptec industrial, adaptec tools, and just adaptec comes up with 3 pages of references to PC products. And I called your bullsh1t because you're using sae grade 5 (that's what 8.8 metric is) for your head. Black iodized? What did you do, cut yourself, and had to sterilize the wound? perhaps you mean ANODIZED instead, but your linguistic impedament slowed you down? hooked on phonics, perhaps?

#6 THE BIGGEST NPR INTERCOOLER COMES OFF OF THE TURBO HFR WHICH HAVE MUCH THICKER BUT WITH SOME MODIFACTIONS TO THE IN AND OUT PORTS I.E. MAKING THEM WIDER 3 INCHES TO BE RIGHT

THEY CAN EASILY SUPPORT 700HP WITH MIGHT I SAY ONE OF THE BEST PRESSURE DROPS AND CORE EFFICIENCY FOR YOUR BUCK AND THATS WHEY I USE THEM

The core will not support flow for that much power, so, once again, you're full of crap. Why don't any other people running 500+hp cars use NPR intercoolers?

#7 THE L28 STROKER KIT I GOT WAS OUT OF MOTOR SPORT SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT RODS CAME WITH IT IT JUST SAID 280ZX STROKER CONVERSION SO MAYBE ANOTHER WEBSITE WRONG BUT IM SAYING WHAT THE BOX SAYS K GOT IT!!!

So, you claim to make 700hp, yet you don't know what type of rods/pistons you got? Yeah, you definitely know how to make power :) And you run your own turbo business? CRAP

AND ALSO LEARN HOW TO READ I DID NOT SAY THEY WHERE 280ZX RODS

hahaha you dumbass, you just oxymoroned yourself with this: "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT RODS CAME WITH IT IT JUST SAID 280ZX STROKER CONVERSION "

#8 MY KONI 5 WAYS ARE THE NEWEST ONES I COULD FIND SO THEY ARE MODIFIED FROM FORD CONTOUR SVT STYLE KONI'S WHICH YOU CAN EASILY FIND ON THE WEB FOR ABOUT 600 OR 700 BUCK SO THEY DO EXIST AND I CHOSE PROGRESIVE RATED SPRINGS BECAUSE I LIKE TO HIT THE STREETS SOME TIMES TO

I don't believe contour svt ever came with adjustable shocks from factory. However, even if I am wrong in the statement, Koni doesn't make 5 way preset adjustable shocks, and I checked Koni model line up on koni.com, and guess what? SVT shocks are dial in, like all other konis, with softer/firmer settings, not preset switches. Since you have a hard time comprehending reading, i'll make it simple. KONI DOES NOT MAKE PRESET ADJUSTABLE DIALS.

#9 I DID NOT SAY THAT THE TOYOTA 4 PISTONS BOLT UP BUT WHIT SOME TIME AND ACCESS TO A MILL THEY WORK PRETTY WELL ON MY CAR MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THEM TOO???

Because it's a waste of time and money. There are better brake kits than 4 piston brakes, and 280zx brakes are relatively adequate for the use.

#10 MY FRONT ROTORS ARE CROSSDRILLED AND SLOTTED

OH AND I FORGOT HMMM WILWOOD AND BREMBO BOTH MAKE KITS FOR ZX'S SO I ONCE AGAIN MUST HAVE STUFF THAT IS NONE EXISTANT HUH???

yup. but I just called you stupid on that one, because having a crossdrilled AND slotted rotor is useless.

#11 AND AS FOR MY FELPRO GASKETS THEY ARE NOT THE ONES YOU BUY FOR EVERY DAY USE BUT IF YOU CALL TH COMPANIE YOU CAN ORDER SPECIAL 2MM RACING HEAD GASKETS ALONG WITH SEVRAL OTHER'S TOO

So let me get this straight, you used a 2mm thinner head gasket to increase compression on a turbo car? how many times have I called BS on you so far?

#12 NOW AS FOR THE T04B-25 TURBOS I GOT THE TURBOS FROM TEC IN GOLDEN COLORADO AND THE HOUSING AND COMPRESSOR WHEEL IS FROM LULL WHICH IS A FORKLIFT COMPANIE BECAUSE GARRETT WANTED TO MUCH AND IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THEY COME FROM THE 844 SERIES FORKLIFT AND ALSO THEY COME WITH HOLSET TURBOS TOO

AND THEN ALL YOU DO IS PUT THE T04B COMPREESOR ON A T3 CARTRIDGE AND THERE YOU HAVE IT T3/T4 TURBO

BUT I GUESS YOU SMART PEOPLE ALREADY KNEW THAT!!

most forklifts are electric, genius, and if they are diesel, they don't use THAT big of a turbo :) But just because you had to get so defensive about it, it's already obvious you're bullsh1tting

#13 NOW AS FOR MY T5 TRANNY IT WAS BUILT UP FROM THE STOCK UNIT BY AM RACING SO GO TO AMRACING.COM AND YOU GUYS MIGHT SEE SOMETHING U LIKE

Ok, MAYBE I'll buy this. But you're using a 5 speed manual for a 10 sec car with 700hp? heheh

#14 AS FOR MY DIFF WELL I GUESS I HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK SEING THAT I TOOK IT TO GOODINGS PERFORMANCE IN MY TOWN AND DID A 4.10 UPGRADE AND PUT BIGGER THICKER PINON AND SPROCKETS SO I GUESS I A LUCKY PERSON HEE HEE!!!

So far you've increased your compression AND put in 4.10 gears? So now you're boosting on higher compression AND on short gears, oh, and you're using a t5. nicely done. This would mean you run out of gear before you can even peak your boost in first 3 gears. BS

#15 AS FOR THE P98 HEAD YOU "SMART GUYS " SHOULD KNOW THAT THAT HEAD IS THE ONE THAT COMES ON THE 280ZXT SO ARE YOU REALLY SMART OR JUST PLAIN STUPID???

You moron. It doesn't exist. P79 and P90 heads exist on the 280zx, not a P98. There is no p98. Right there proves that your eyes are brown because you're chockful of poo. cold disgusting poo.

SO I GUESS YOU CAN CALL ME A BULLSHITER BUT BEFORE YOU INSULT

YOU SHOULD MAYBE ASK A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS AND AS FOR MY DYNO THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL THE PEOPLE AT DYNOJET AND TELL THEM THAT THERE DYNO IS BUSTED SO THATS ALL I CAN TELL YOU SMART GUYS TO DO AND ALSO IF YOUR IN THE AREA OF DENVER SOMETIME SOON LET ME KNOW HUH AND WE WILL GO TO BANDMIER RACEWAY AND SHOW YOU SO HAVE FUN AND HAVE A REALLY NICE DAY!!!

If you had the car, I'd show you up :)

THANKS ASSHOLES MAIL ME WHEN YOU GET SOME REAL NUTS!!

CHEERS!!

You mean when you get a car, right?

You've now been owned twice. Give it up, dude, you're a horrible troll, or a pathetic kid wishing for a license. I bet you got coathanger scars all over your face.

Oh and one more thing, per NHRA rules and guidelines your car would not be allowed to run without rear upper control arms, or a conversion to a solid axle. Since you're using an r200 diff, you're breaking both rules. You wouldn't even be allowed to run at the track to get your 1/4 mile time, so, for the 100th time, check your pants, your body is exuming poo everywhere