HybridZ

The Mongoose is one day away

Tim240z

I picked up my R230 side shafts from Speedway this morning, and my new adjustable rear control arms on Sunday. Put in my new brake master and bled the brakes tonight. Bolt up the shafts tomorrow, and drop in the control arms....AND........after almost 5 years the Z will see blacktop!!!!

As long as the rain breaks up, I'll give it a drive (the little princess will NEVER be driven in the rain :roll::D ). Kinda excited now.......

Merry Xmas Everyone. (just thinking.....if she hits the road tomorrow, then I guess her birthday will be on Xmas day... :-D )

Tim

Wow what a Christmas present. That would be awesome to have your first drive on Christmas day. I hope it happens for you and you deserve it after all of the hard work. I'm jealous as Hell BTW but that day will come for me as well. :-D

I don't believe it. You lie~!

Now com'on......would I lie to you guys?!

OK...so I said it was gonna be done by MSA 2003.....then 4th July 2003, then Labor Day 2003....then Thanksgiving 2003....

But now I REALLY mean it :roll::oops::D

Tim

Ohhhhhhhhhh Baby! :twisted: Talk about perfect timing! LOL :2thumbs::hail::rockon::cheers::burnout:

Hey did you ever get a digital camcorder? If so you know your going to have to show us some videos of that baby in action!

Guy

I talked my boss into letting me get a sony mavica....the one that writes to 3" CDs. It can take up 3 minutes of MPEG movies.....probably won't have it until mid January though.....

Tim

How $much$ is that going to run you? Sounds expesive...?

I bought a digital camcorder but it records on MINI DV tapes...then I bought some software and a "FIREWIRE" card and cable and now I can upload all my movies on to my computer and edit them as I please. I am quite pleased with how well it works. I cant wait to have some videos of my car in action! :D

Guy