HybridZ

Snapped some new pics

Phyte

NICE RIDE MAN!!! Where is that bumper? The website looks a bit different' date=' what is the storage capacity? What year is your car it is almost the same as mine. I have the same whells that are currently on your car. Did you have to do a lug swap to the Honda pattern? What kind of wheels are they?

Rufus[/quote']

The bumper is fixing to goto oklahoma city for straightening and rechroming :D The wheels are 17x7 American Eagle 160's with a +40 offset. They will fit perfect with a set of honda adaptors from Ross C. I'm doing a brake upgrade first though.

The website looks different ya :) Its a work in progress. It's turning into a full fledge image hosting site with all the neat image tools I've written plus more. Including things like red eye reducer etc. Its got a long ways to go, but its getting there. I hope to launch it this weekend to start signing people up. It will always be in development though. Its going to be huge!

BTW capacity is 25 albums with a max of 100 photo's per album. Thats 2500 photos per user!

Phyte