HybridZ

What's Shelby think he's doing?

auxilary

Guest bluex_v1

it reminds me of this guy:

strongsad.PNG

I wouldn't mind having that one regardless, but surely the production version is going to gain at least a couple hundred more lbs. Its pretty minimal as is...didn't look like much could be done except some lightening holes in the space frame.

This ford retro rampage must stop :roll: (GT40 excepted)

I saw the show too. It was really cool the way they cut the aluminum frame. The V10 is truely bad ass, I first saw it when Ford was using it in the Boss 351 prototype (sounds great too). I don't love the body but I do love the fact that Ford is willing to let this project happen.

Shelby was not involved in the project but it was good seeing him drive the car. For an 81 year old man it didn't look like he was holding back too much when he was doing the burnouts and donuts.

I watched the show too... for once i wish they would redo a classic and not make it look fugly.. if they would have made it look like the original but with that aluminum frame and that badass v-10 it would sell like hotcakes...

Shelby did take it around the track yes, but i think that was someone else doing the burn-outs with his jacket and hat on :P

From the pic, I thought it looked like the Audi/ 350Z/ or any of the other round lumps you see on the hiway every day. But hey, what do I know? As for the GT40, If I had the money for a new one, I'd buy the ERA GT40 mark II. But that's only becauyse Jim Hall doesn't build 2Fs.