HybridZ

happy b-day to me :)

Chris-280ZX

Chris happy birthday man mine was on fifth but i turned 22 so u better obey my orders :D j/k but as you said its just another day i felt the same way about it. one ironic thing is that i stoped drinking last year on new years eve and guess what do i get for my birthday? ok my parents and my sis got me bottle of Brandy cousin and his girl got me champaign sp and my other friend and his wife got me bottle of Martell so i am like WTF :D everyone knows that i dont drink so what are they trying to say. damn it how hard can it be to get present for gear head???!!!! me+car+always working on it= TOOLS lol sorry for stelling you post and ranting but i was just wondering if you want to trade some presents with me :D or if you know some experienced alcoholics that are trying to get rid of some tools :twisted: later man see ya are reynolds.

Ivan

akeizm

hehehehe my friend let me tell you little something about where i come from there is NO drinking age :twisted: so when i was 13 i used to come back from club at 4am hella drunk and sleep on front poarch sp of house :D (cant wake parents that would be rude you know lol) ahhhh good ol days lol. btw i was born in bosnia but i grew up in croatia. how about that w00t w00t... :D

Ivan